Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 January, 08:04
We know that physical and mental health are linked. But what I am (a bit late in life) finding is that both flow from spiritual health. This has beauty, gratitude, acceptance on the upside, and grace, mercy, forgiveness on the downside. The spirit of each behaviour needs understanding, and we have to stop making friends with our demons.

If I can describe the problem well, it is due to being pretty fallen, so don’t mistake wisdom for virtue. Indeed, the more fallen you are, the more the sky paradoxically fills the view. My sky is enormous. I still struggle with undesirable spirits, including wanting death when everything feels too much.

But rather than flail myself for the behaviour that follows, I am slowly acquiring the skill of focusing on the holy spirit, which is the only path to peace and reconciliation. It seems mental health professionals will do everything mind and body, and nothing in spirit, trapping you as a permanent customer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
You are correct. Ive seen quite a few shrinks over the past 10 yrs. Started with male shrinks, I od'd on my own meds many times. Then I finally gained some wits and would only see female doctors. Finally ended with a female nurse practioner about 6 yrs ago. Stopped taking any pills they had me on. I guess you could say finding knowledge in spiritualism, having personal experiences with some higher powers is what helps me hang on and my focus on God. 5 yrs ago I never knew the word Awakening resonated more with spirituality and the universe. I have had some very amazing and friendly "phenomena" help and guide me along my journey.
06:41 AM - Jan 20, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kanderc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristopher Anderson ~X~, click on at the bottom under it