Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 January, 08:04
We know that physical and mental health are linked. But what I am (a bit late in life) finding is that both flow from spiritual health. This has beauty, gratitude, acceptance on the upside, and grace, mercy, forgiveness on the downside. The spirit of each behaviour needs understanding, and we have to stop making friends with our demons.

If I can describe the problem well, it is due to being pretty fallen, so don’t mistake wisdom for virtue. Indeed, the more fallen you are, the more the sky paradoxically fills the view. My sky is enormous. I still struggle with undesirable spirits, including wanting death when everything feels too much.

But rather than flail myself for the behaviour that follows, I am slowly acquiring the skill of focusing on the holy spirit, which is the only path to peace and reconciliation. It seems mental health professionals will do everything mind and body, and nothing in spirit, trapping you as a permanent customer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Spot on, Martin.
Years ago, I had a friend who had a controlling spirit; she loved trying to tell everyone what to do (especially her poor husband), yet her own life was out of control. She called me one day to hammer me about something ridiculous. When I finally hung up, I felt like I had been physically beaten, & a voice said to me "If you just kill yourself now it'll all be over." I've NEVER had a thought like that; I knew it was that spirit from her. I commanded it to go in the name of Jesus Christ, and it left immediately. I tried several times to tell her there was something oppressing her, but that made her angry (well, the demon was angry because it was exposed). She made many destructive choices from listening to that spirit; even wound up beaten & hospitalized, but still couldn't figure it out, even saying "Why does this keep happening to me?!"
Felt sorry for her, but walked away from the drama; it was toxic.
Nothing is worth your peace.
10:33 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
20 January, 11:02
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
100% this👆🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396