Only people mentioned by CWWard in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
26 January, 08:27
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
Who can forget those telling cards they had 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CWWard Ward @CWWard
26 January, 08:37
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
so sad….but im happy the children that received these dolls didn’t know satan’s plan in what they really represented

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
31 January, 10:12
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Those were parody trading cards manufactured by Topps. My daughter had a CP doll and nothing like that came with the dolls.

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
21 January, 04:01
No joke, just yesterday my husband said “I don’t mean to be mean, but doesn’t she look like a cabbage patch doll?”😂.

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
21 January, 12:59

CWWard Ward @CWWard
21 January, 01:44
In response Diane Miller to her Publication
Thank you for this video…..this is all so overwhelming to me….now i realize how much Satan grooms people through the children’s toys….

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 January, 11:58
Do you know that Cabbage Patch Kids represent baby farming. “Growing” babies to use, comsume, or sell. The Handmaid’s Tale is very real. That is the hardest thing I have learned over the past 3 years.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
26 January, 09:11
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
😳😳😲😱 - didn't know! Makes sense!

Nikki Patt @I_want_the_truth
26 January, 11:02
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
whoa! that never accured to me. makes so much sense!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 January, 09:04
😂

Only Forward @Callibird
20 January, 05:08
🤣🤣 she always gave me little orphan annie vibes (jaime fox version) Its all a psyop. [They] was us to trust her because she looks so homely and cabbage patch. its programming. so gross to see how they use propoganda and messaging to influence our emotions and trust of people. these people are sick. so done with government and msm 🤮

America First @AmericaFirst17
20 January, 04:37

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 January, 10:32
VK: who dis?

Why, that is MySpaceTom... activated...Buying the dip. 🔥

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 January, 10:16
Cabbage patch doll

The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
Q

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 January, 09:16
I imagine this is more true than we realize. I was just thinking yesterday during the WH shitshow she put on that her speakin patterns match Obama a lil to well, imo. The studders, repeating points trying to catch bearings and so on. Same speech coach? Or i just need to take muh meds again

Asset Wrs @Assetwrs
19 January, 08:33
Scrolling past this I spit my sweet tea out my nose. That's funny shyt right there.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
19 January, 08:31
VK your post and your following -#’s match

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 January, 08:28
Who wears the same clothes for a week straight 🤔 😆 🤣 😂

America First @AmericaFirst17
20 January, 01:27
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Is this true? I try avoiding watching this WH minion. She wore the same outfit daily?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 January, 08:27

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 January, 08:39
🤣😂👍🏻

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 January, 08:39
🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂
thats pure gold 😂🤣🤣

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
19 January, 08:19
🤣😎👍

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
19 January, 08:17
😂

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
19 January, 08:14
Looks like a cabbage patch kid from the 80's ha ha.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 08:11
lol

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 January, 08:00
😂😂😂