CWWard Ward @CWWard
19 January, 07:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
Do you know that Cabbage Patch Kids represent baby farming. “Growing” babies to use, comsume, or sell. The Handmaid’s Tale is very real. That is the hardest thing I have learned over the past 3 years.
11:58 AM - Jan 21, 2023
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Nikki Patt @I_want_the_truth
26 January, 11:02
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
whoa! that never accured to me. makes so much sense!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
26 January, 09:11
😳😳😲😱 - didn't know! Makes sense!

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
26 January, 08:13
So frustrating to learn about these things that you loved as a chid. i watched a video on this. It was a compilation of cabbage patch postcards from the early 1900s. Search it on rumble or bitchute.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
26 January, 08:11
Pure evil

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
26 January, 08:02
I waited 4 hours in line for my cabbage patch kid many of years ago when they were very popular and always sold out

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 January, 08:33
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
They profit off of their own atrocities.

CWWard Ward @CWWard
21 January, 12:15
I never knew that…i was so blind in the past of how Satan was using things in plain sight….especially Disney to condition us to accept the evil….that is why God tells us in His word to keep on His whole armor that we might resist the wiles of Satan..

CWWard Ward @CWWard
21 January, 12:15
I never knew that…i was so blind in the past of how Satan was using things in plain sight….especially Disney to condition us to accept the evil….that is why God tells us in His word to keep on His whole armor that we might resist the wiles of Satan..