Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 January, 11:17
Could it be more obvious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 January, 12:42
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
some kinda "eyes wide shut" type story. well the pianist anyway..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 January, 09:35
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
And from what I've dug up, there are even tiers among entertainers/musicians

Some are used not only for gigs & making money off of recordings, but are also "breeders" for the elite, being forced to have children who are then sacrificed or used in turn for the "business"

I think most people would admit there's a big difference between, say, Jay-Z & a one hit wonder or the pianist you mentioned in Eyes Wide Shut. Those are some of the "tiers" I think

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 January, 12:07
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
One hit wonders are either people who only had one good song that some else wrote...or they are creatively brilliant and unwilling to play with the devil in backroom deals. There many examples of both. U rock Starry Peacock!!! 🤍🏁🤍

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 January, 02:16
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Yes, there are a lot of them. Actors also- some were probably sacrificed, while others got away. Suicide for real or to get away, change identity.

19 January, 02:46
In response Every Time to her Publication
Yeah i believe that too...either suicide for real or sacrificed or in hiding from those who prey on the souls of True God given talent.

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 January, 03:06
And sometimes, they do everything to trash the person's reputation, like with Brittney Spears and Mel Gibson.

Ur right...and both different situations. Poor Britney...she was, from what we know, made to do things long before she was in a conservitorship (sp) ...and its bad. Mel Gibson spoke Truth about jews whom we are now fighting to free ourselves from. He spoke of them while a lil buzzed...and they tried to ruin him. I never held it against him and neither did many others. If jews wanna let the synogogue of satan use them as human shields on the battlefield of Truth...then so be it...ill call them jews too. And speak Truth about them...loud proud and in a crowd.🤍🏁🤍
03:29 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 January, 11:20
Evil has used every religion to do their evil. To blame only one religion is ignorant. Take a look at all the different "churches" & especially the Vatican. I was raised Roman Catholic & I shudder at some of the things I've learned about the Popes, the Jesuits & Mother Teresa! Fauci was educated by Jesuits. I could go on & on, but the point I'm trying to make is that the only one to blame is Satan.
Learn a little about Satan. I just watched the movie series 'John Wick" It made me consider how people are seduced or forced into evil & how they are threatened & then terrified of disobeying. Yes, human beings can be very weak, but Satan is considered or was considered to be second only to God. Satan was jealous of God. He wanted to rule in God's place. God threw him out of heaven and Satan has ruled earth since. Blame Satan.
I will say it again:
Blaming only one religion is ignorant and very harmful if you consider that hatred is what Satan loves to see.

20 January, 06:18
Scripture, in the words of Jesus, speaks of the synogogue of satan and who they say they are. I agree about ALL the rest u stated. So now think about who u and i are ALLOWED to criticize and even blame for human suffering, and who u cant. Ignorant isnt what i am. Realistic about who cant stand by and let non-jews disparage them. Please refrain from ever defending the synogogue of satan to me...if any of "the good jews" care to distinguish themselves as separate from the s.o.s. they are welcome in my foxhole, my home, and my dinner table...k? Ignorant isnt what i am. Do u know how to tell them apart?
Please explain to me how u do it. By the way i never said the s.o.s. consists of only jews...but jews is who THEY say they are. Thank u for responding...and dont ever call me ignorant in defense of jews again. 🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍