Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 January, 11:17
Could it be more obvious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 January, 12:42
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
some kinda "eyes wide shut" type story. well the pianist anyway..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
And from what I've dug up, there are even tiers among entertainers/musicians

Some are used not only for gigs & making money off of recordings, but are also "breeders" for the elite, being forced to have children who are then sacrificed or used in turn for the "business"

I think most people would admit there's a big difference between, say, Jay-Z & a one hit wonder or the pianist you mentioned in Eyes Wide Shut. Those are some of the "tiers" I think
09:35 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
19 January, 12:10
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
one especially comes to mind.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 January, 12:07
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
One hit wonders are either people who only had one good song that some else wrote...or they are creatively brilliant and unwilling to play with the devil in backroom deals. There many examples of both. U rock Starry Peacock!!! 🤍🏁🤍

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 January, 02:16
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Yes, there are a lot of them. Actors also- some were probably sacrificed, while others got away. Suicide for real or to get away, change identity.