Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
18 January, 11:17
Could it be more obvious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 January, 12:42
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
some kinda "eyes wide shut" type story. well the pianist anyway..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

19 January, 01:54
i thought of that movie immediately reading your post. spooked me a bit if im honest. imagine the bullets he dodged and may not have realized at the time? sheesh.. i appreciate ya sharing that.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 January, 11:49
U are right Mandy.๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
19 January, 11:00
Music heals the soul its creators are healers

19 January, 12:01
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
U are right Ringo4MAGA! Music heals us musicians the most. And music as fans heals us as well...no different than everyone else. Music is like math...u cannot lie behind it. Truth simply is evident.
As with these times...we may not know what the Truth IS...but we certainly know when its a lie. I believe its why everyone appreciates even the simplest of songs played by a beginner...cuz its Truth. Now Truth in and of itself is at once horrifying and or beautiful and many things between...but Truth simply is, THATS what we feel and relate to...and its not all about lyrics or a beautiful voice. Thats why people and specially musicians love Dylan. Tho he has admitted to selling his soul and keeping his end of the bargain up to this day...what he said was True...however intentional the agenda he sang about is...and the role he "KNOWINGLY" played in it...it was True. I was not willing to play with the devil in backroom deals. U rock Ringo!!! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ donated @Quilibet
19 January, 09:43
This is an opinion only. Do not read into it as if there is more to this...
TO the elite, they see a musician as being programed.
For example - there is a limited amount of keys, chords, octaves etc
and many musicians use what is often called "caged" music theory or system. You can teach (program) anyone to play music in the right conditions. That is why the CIA took control of the music industry.
They see them as tools, only.
I do not agree with this, and there are many many talented musicians.
Make sense?

19 January, 11:50
In response Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ to his Publication
U are right Charlie...and no offense taken. Musicians are seen as strippers are seen...from my vantage point anyway. ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

19 January, 02:12
In response Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ to his Publication
the part where she mentions he is/was into Jazz. not a lot of "caged " music therory there. combine that with ear training. yeah pretty rare indeed. thats what makes it peculiar to me. if it was the blues, country, pop or even classical id totally agree.
jazz, to me, is almost its own musical language and super hard to just pick up. borrows from caged scales and modes, but sky is the limit when ya step outside those. jazz does that. from my tiny experience tryng to play guitar anyways.
i see your point tho. "if I'm a certain way, you must be too" type of arrogance.

btw my wife yells at me in F# lol

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 January, 09:35
And from what I've dug up, there are even tiers among entertainers/musicians

Some are used not only for gigs & making money off of recordings, but are also "breeders" for the elite, being forced to have children who are then sacrificed or used in turn for the "business"

I think most people would admit there's a big difference between, say, Jay-Z & a one hit wonder or the pianist you mentioned in Eyes Wide Shut. Those are some of the "tiers" I think

19 January, 12:07
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
One hit wonders are either people who only had one good song that some else wrote...or they are creatively brilliant and unwilling to play with the devil in backroom deals. There many examples of both. U rock Starry Peacock!!! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
19 January, 12:10
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
one especially comes to mind.