Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 January, 11:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Dasting!! The Cube...(plus first names to come to mind was evil Chaney and Bush!) Gaaaahhh...!🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frances Long @Camelot
20 January, 05:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 January, 08:28
Lots of responses but no real answers.
So clearly it isn't obvious. Can you please herd all us kittens in the right direction? Thanks.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 January, 08:26
💥👍✝️🙏❤️😃

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
19 January, 03:10
hmm

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 January, 02:53

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
19 January, 11:03
Mr Robot is a great show for normies to wake up
EViL CORP
Watch the show and tell me how many times you saw 17? ;)

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 January, 10:46
now that you mention it…in plain sight.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
19 January, 10:34
I guess not to me ? Any help ? Thanks

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 January, 01:27
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
19 January, 07:52
Check out the hands of these old paintings. Fingers splayed to form a m, w, or 2 v's.
Is this why? 🤔
Satanism (multiple V’s and I’s for 666) According to this hypothesis, the gesture was a secret sign conveying satanic meanings. The hand gesture may be read as the letters M and W, which may be interpreted as multiple V’s and I’s to symbolise 666. This is because the letter V is pronounced as ‘waw’ in Hebrew and ‘vav’ in Gematria and is the 6th letter in both alphabets.
5 pics

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 January, 01:26
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Clearly a unique and intentional positioning of the fingers.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
21 January, 06:16
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Yea there is definitely something to this hand gesture.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 January, 05:03
I always wonder, do people who make this "monuments/signs" know the real meaning of those or they just follow instructions what to make?

arba happihr @arba
19 January, 08:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Aloha 👋🤗
I am guessing, They are just following instructions
Minimal workers rarely question their overseer.
What do you think?

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
19 January, 02:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I think at least the upper people at ad firms are in on it and direct lower staff. Same with publishing, entertainment, television, etc .... I've known people in those industries, and they tell me office culture is the complete opposite of the liberal ideology they pretend to be.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 January, 01:39

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 January, 01:02
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Thought of Mr. Smith too! ;) Signs we're in the Matrix.🙃😔

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 January, 12:40
i mean a neon sign with flashing nazi lightnin bolts would help a 🤏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 January, 12:17
Black cube of saturn-ish

arba happihr @arba
19 January, 08:03
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Millions of people have been fooled, tricked into an unforgivable lie.
Rulers who forced this need to be hung.

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
19 January, 08:29
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
When my son was in high school I took him to University of Michigan for a college visit. The have one of these giant black cubes.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 January, 12:42
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
some kinda "eyes wide shut" type story. well the pianist anyway..

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 January, 12:04
Hi, VK. if you have a moment, would you mind taking a look at this. I am confused on the exact meaning.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

19 January, 12:03
Elon

19 January, 12:05
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
or 33

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
18 January, 11:54
❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 January, 11:50

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 January, 11:47
Workd at big WallStreet firm at that time, personally met investors & financial advisors that lost thier ass on Enron. Kept buying on the way down thinking the accounting rumors would prove false. It was ugly! Those Energy executives di very well. Know the last 3 CEO’s of Excel.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 January, 11:44
Goodnight, VK.

Symbolism will be their downfall.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 January, 11:55
Q 1400
The hard part for us is having to wait for the 'public' to 'know' what we've known for a very long time.🤣😂🤣
There is no bigger threat to 'them' than the public being awake and thinking for themselves.
Why are we here?
Q
What is the common theme when bad news is about to break (against them)?
Stay vigilant.
Q

A New York oil dynasty falls victim to Sam Bankman-Fried's FTX - after suffering big losses from Bernie Madoff and Enron

Investment firms run by the Belfer family were recently listed on court documents as FTX shareholders.

Guess they didn't learn their lesson the first two times.

https://markets.businessin...

Looks like it's time to TAKE IT DOWN. OUR TURN NOW.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
19 January, 01:19
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Common theme are FALSE FLAGS EVENTS..

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 January, 04:58
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
this should wake them up No more EBTs

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
18 January, 11:38
Drop 1400

What is the common theme when bad news is about to break (against them)?
Stay vigilant.
Q

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 January, 09:05
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Super Bowl LVII takes place on Sunday, Feb. 12, 2023, at 6:30 p.m. ET at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.

Just going to leave this here... for some reason, I get a sensation these things are connected.

Sandra Jarvis-Aguilar @Soar71
Black cube

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon

18 January, 11:47
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Shall we clean up this art file...I have really nothing to hide. There may be a couple things on my driver seat due to some spilled memories of [DS] trying to lead me away from you and US, but here we are...I kind of just figure that I tell you once again baby, I love you!

19 January, 01:47
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Tomo: One of a few soul readings I have done from Earth to show him that I see his ET within and that we don't belong here. We belong in the Milk-E way and everyone else wants to fucken go back to the Ocean where they supposedly belong--YOU ARE ALL FOLLOWING SATAN IF YOU BELIEVE THAT JFK IS GOD! YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID FUCK MOTHER FUCKERS! ELON IS GOD!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 January, 11:37

TBo ogg donated @tbog
18 January, 11:33

SS

That's quite a bit.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
18 January, 11:32
No.
Our "government" is a ponzi scheme

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 January, 11:32
nice cube worship 🙄

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 January, 11:34
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Q 1117

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
18 January, 11:25
too many tps reports!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
19 January, 01:32
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication