Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 January, 11:54
Biggest mistake I made in this war… thinking that I could defer addressing my own sh*t until the stress of the public awakening was done. The spiritual battle starts inside of you; trying to serve two masters eventually rips you up. Am a bit of “walking wounded” at the moment, lots of overdue personal change to face. Have to cut ties to all people and things that bind me to the dysfunctional worldly ways. I was waiting for the outer world to do the work for me, and it failed miserably. Now it is harder because the upheaval is near. Never too late to repent and seek a new start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
I think we just witnessed the tug on the main thread that unravels it all. I just finished a short grieving spout recently over what I learned as well, the truth won't allow any stowaways, and so much of what I was as a man in my core beliefs were eviscerated. I knew all I followed wasn't entirely true but now learned it ALL was a grand fraud, even in every nation and tongue, the deception put a noose around all our lives as slaves and we never knew. This world's "lie" is so inconceivably immense that the Revelation will not even leave anyone anything to fall back on. We will have to get up off our skint knees, wipe the tears of losing all this place is or we thought it was, and see the reality of our world and start living in reality finally.
We've never walked on the land, we've been going about in a world of the dead but the ship is about to dock and we can finally depart into the real world and leave this ghost vessel.
01:20 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it