trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 January, 08:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 January, 09:04
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 January, 12:47
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
The bunker story has been debunked by those that don’t want it known, yet it is common knowledge here in NZ...plus many wealthy Americans bought land & houses here.
for eg. Susan Sarandon bought a vineyard across the bay from my Dad in the Bay of Islands [not sure if she still owns it though]. James Cameron bought 15 hectares of land.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
I am still wondering wtf this thing is truly for? I believe tyhe Springfield underground goes right under the damn thing... No one talks about it. I had a buddy hang some garage doors there and he said 3-4' thick concrete walls. Had anothe buddy that did some work for a russian soundin feller on a team trying to get wifi to work in it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
02:16 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 January, 11:27
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
prepping for micronova

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 January, 11:01
Note the energy antennae on the top peaks / not unlike all other structures from the pyramids to churches

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 January, 02:19
Plus a guy that was a lil off course huntin had some clowns come visit him after accidently going on the land. there were no signs or anything marking boundaries? High security