trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 January, 08:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 January, 09:04
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 January, 12:47
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
The bunker story has been debunked by those that don’t want it known, yet it is common knowledge here in NZ...plus many wealthy Americans bought land & houses here.
for eg. Susan Sarandon bought a vineyard across the bay from my Dad in the Bay of Islands [not sure if she still owns it though]. James Cameron bought 15 hectares of land.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 January, 02:16
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I am still wondering wtf this thing is truly for? I believe tyhe Springfield underground goes right under the damn thing... No one talks about it. I had a buddy hang some garage doors there and he said 3-4' thick concrete walls. Had anothe buddy that did some work for a russian soundin feller on a team trying to get wifi to work in it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Note the energy antennae on the top peaks / not unlike all other structures from the pyramids to churches
11:01 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it