Martin Geddes @martingeddes
An observation from the last few years… a lot of people claim to believe in a higher power, just as long as it stays nicely contained beneath the highest power of the TV news.
01:07 AM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 January, 04:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The only way to feel and
live within a
higher power…
Is to unplug it and
place in the garage.
The electronic detox alone
creates a better vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 January, 07:10
I agree with you, Martin, but I found this to be very thought provoking.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jan 18, 2023 at 8:27 PM]
WOW!!!
https://rumble.com/v267i06...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 January, 09:29
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
meanwhile, keep my. heart soft towards you O LORD

Don't let me become bitter and hard

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
19 January, 05:59
There are a lot of things some of us cant see but they are there. I had my own experience with some pretty cool "phenomena".

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
19 January, 02:01
my theory

There is the I AM of me and the physical me

so, The I AM expresses thru the physical me

but
the enemy either short circuited the flow in between or sp tainted the physical me that the I AM expression is unclear/impure/distorted

my point
this distortion, let's call it, affects my ability to access the I AM, even condider the I AM, plus the enemy presents alt versions of the I AM more easily accessible

In other words, I know people that know of and even call on, pray to, Jesus, but when the shit hits the fan, they don't Know Jesus

but, not all their fault
the enemy is the only enemy

God bless all WeThePeople
WWG1WGA
together
no one left behind
I am not Free until all are Free

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 January, 04:14
In response George Patton to his Publication
WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

America First @AmericaFirst17
19 January, 01:29
Patriots - We have allowed this SICK & DISGUSTING culture to take reign in our world for too long. We must ROOT it out from all media, books, movies, magazines, music, etc.

WE ARE THE CHANGE.

https://thinkcivics.com/ny...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 January, 01:17
Hit the nail on the head! 🔨