Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Hi, VK @vincentkennedy
Could you please explain this to me, incase I am misunderstanding:

On Jan 10th, Biden, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau signed,
The Declaration of North America.

So, essentially Biden just ripped up The United States Constitution, signed a new Declaration with the Cartel and Castro’s evil offspring, and scattered our Rights to the wind?

Sounds like NWO dream come true.

Does a President have the authority to shred the Constitution? I don’t think so. Pantomime to wake up the normies? I sure hope so.

https://www.whitehouse.gov...
11:57 PM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 January, 11:26
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Optics...no worries, remember, fraud vitiates everything and this was created by a completely fraudulent evil entities...Doesn't stand a chance with God or the World..💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 January, 05:24
The pResident has no power here is what I beleive

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
19 January, 05:23
Biden is not the president.
Trump is Commander and chief

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 January, 01:24

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 January, 05:13
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Let’s see…..

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 January, 07:45
Military Operation/COG ...."Continuation of Government" signed EO by 45.

This link holds a "Blueprint" of what one Patriot has researched and reports. Take a look. It's a 25 page PDF:

https://thedocuments.info/...

19 January, 11:21
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Thanks, Mama Tee. 🥰

David Treciak @scifiwriter
19 January, 03:40
Don't take anything seriously that Biden does. He has no power to do anything of consequence since the military is running the country. He did extend several of president Trump's EO's, but just for the optics. His signature doesn't have the authority of a real president.
In fact, don't take anything seriously for now. I thought we'd see the movie end last month, but no such luck. We're still stuck in a holding pattern until further notice. But every day brings us closer to the moment we've been waiting for.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 January, 02:53
was on Canadian news [DS] as if it is a great thing, trying to make Justine look good while the court cases against him pile up. None of these leaders are legitamite and when biden goes down the others will follow quickly.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
19 January, 12:55
🙏Yes, it would be incredibly nice if you and we could get an answer from VK here. It's unbelievable what happens that doesn't see the light of day. Very shocking if this is true and I sincerely hope there will be an answer when he gets time.🙏🙂

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 January, 01:23
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
The person posing as Biden is not the real Biden. The real Biden has been arrested and perhaps already executed for his crimes. This is playing out to show people who are unaware of this how corrupt and inept Biden is/was. This actor playing the part is only playing a part. One or more of our Q posts states "You are watching a movie," and it is true. Because so many are not awake, there was the possibility of them starting a civil war if Trump was put into office. The military is currently in control and POTUS will return.

19 January, 12:27
‘Who’s meeting in secret’ seems to apply. I haven’t heard a peep about this on MSM. I know, shocking...