Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 January, 11:57
Hi, VK @vincentkennedy
Could you please explain this to me, incase I am misunderstanding:

On Jan 10th, Biden, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau signed,
The Declaration of North America.

So, essentially Biden just ripped up The United States Constitution, signed a new Declaration with the Cartel and Castro’s evil offspring, and scattered our Rights to the wind?

Sounds like NWO dream come true.

Does a President have the authority to shred the Constitution? I don’t think so. Pantomime to wake up the normies? I sure hope so.

https://www.whitehouse.gov...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 January, 01:24
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 January, 08:43
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Love it. Keeping for red-pilling.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
20 January, 04:24
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
20 January, 04:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
This is one part of many,
however, may have
been updated since 2020.