Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 January, 11:57
Hi, VK @vincentkennedy
Could you please explain this to me, incase I am misunderstanding:

On Jan 10th, Biden, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau signed,
The Declaration of North America.

So, essentially Biden just ripped up The United States Constitution, signed a new Declaration with the Cartel and Castro’s evil offspring, and scattered our Rights to the wind?

Sounds like NWO dream come true.

Does a President have the authority to shred the Constitution? I don’t think so. Pantomime to wake up the normies? I sure hope so.

https://www.whitehouse.gov...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
🙏Yes, it would be incredibly nice if you and we could get an answer from VK here. It's unbelievable what happens that doesn't see the light of day. Very shocking if this is true and I sincerely hope there will be an answer when he gets time.🙏🙂
12:55 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by maria07 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 January, 01:23
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
The person posing as Biden is not the real Biden. The real Biden has been arrested and perhaps already executed for his crimes. This is playing out to show people who are unaware of this how corrupt and inept Biden is/was. This actor playing the part is only playing a part. One or more of our Q posts states "You are watching a movie," and it is true. Because so many are not awake, there was the possibility of them starting a civil war if Trump was put into office. The military is currently in control and POTUS will return.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
19 January, 02:07
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
🙏yes sorry but I'm smiling. Been on this for over 1o years first David Icke and later Q. Fully aware of the madness but if we are to be honest and know the whole world is corrupt and we are fighting with those we believe in who say we are winning how can we be sure eventually there are many questions that never get a solid answer from those we believe to be insider knowledge. Just saw someone on twitter explain why we are being fooled and they are all globalists and have to say if it is true we are finished. Have asked Vk the question if he can confirm if it is untrue. Haven't received a reply yet. Year after year we have been kept up by manipulations and hopes and more and more end up on the street and have nothing. Hope we get it right, hope it comes soon.🙂