trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 January, 03:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 04:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Ok Nana has harped for years on the fact that there was no new money being printed and then suddenly last year it started back up.

We all know that the US Corporation has already been defunct so where or where have they been getting the money to pay everyone and all the bills.

They have an operating budged and if the money has not been being printed and they were cut off who has been paying the bills?
Social security pmts, military payrolls, fixed costs of operations?????????????

The debt limit wall of the US Corporation?
How's that workin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 January, 11:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
1. they can print money
2. Is this even real or just a psyop?
Right now I question and don't trust anythig I read from "them"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 04:38
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Nana believes that Trump moved the Fed over to the Treasury back before the 2020 election.
It took them months to move all the Treasury bills over but in his speeches well before the election he kept mentioning they were far ahead of schedule.

It was about that same time that the number of bills in circulation on the debt clock started going backwards indicating they were no longer printing. This continued until just a few months ago when it reversed again. I am assuming when the Republic started printing the new currency.
That is just my guess.
Just a crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds tho.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
17 January, 10:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Just a little note here, and I've been quiet about this until now, but, everyone on foodstamps isn't getting their cards replenished. I have one, and for years I built it up and have a good amount of food money on mine. But every month it would kick in with my own designated amount of 281$ on the 5th. But not this time. So while I do have a good amount right now, eventually it will go to zero. And then I'll have nothing. But I'm a survivor, and I know how to obtain food anyway. But all that money from everyone's food cards, that all got sent to the Ukraine.

So those of us on foodstamps will starve so that the scumbag nazis in Ukraine can go on 40,000$ shopping sprees. Just FYI.

https://www.product-review...

Chill Bite @Chillbite
18 January, 04:09
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
WTH?! I need to send you something... Glad you mentioned it!!

You don't need to send me something, I have a good stash of food money still left on my card. I always make sure to be prepared. I knew something like this would happen eventually. So I saved up.
08:14 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
19 January, 03:03
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Well, still... I might anyway...

19 January, 03:39
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Really I'm good. Food is overrated anyway.