Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Update:

My daughter is still in the hospital. She has more test(s) tonight or tomorrow. Her counts are very very high and they do not know what is wrong. My guess is that possibly her infection in the gallbladder has spread prior to the surgery through her body. So perhaps I will learn more from the Doc tomorrow, no phone calls today from my daughter yet or the Doc, hmmm. But I did speak to her boyfriend and he hopes to have her call tonight. She is not out of the woods yet, so any prayers you can still spare, I would appreciate them! Thank You for your prayers!!!
08:10 PM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 January, 12:47
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Praying. 💕 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 January, 12:54
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
TYVM!!! She is now are her home and recouping!!! I Thank Everyone who helped to pray for her!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
20 January, 04:12
Sending healing prayers

20 January, 04:31
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
20 January, 10:45
🙏

20 January, 04:31
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Law & Physics @physics171
19 January, 07:46
Blessings, love, healing vibrations.
💜🌻🙏🤗

19 January, 08:08

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
💛TYVM!!!

Law & Physics @physics171
19 January, 07:45

19 January, 08:09

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
💛If only I can get her to listen to me on that! Maybe one day!!! TYVM!!!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
19 January, 06:34
still praying Kris. 🙏❤️

19 January, 06:44
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
TYVM!!! She was on her way home this evening, so this is Great news!!! she can start the mending process!!!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
19 January, 05:44

19 January, 06:00
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
💛I initially read this as Praying is Healing, hence my response. It is!

TYVM!!!

Water Mark @Watermark
19 January, 05:01
🙏🙏🙏

We'll keep it up until she's home safe.

19 January, 05:44
In response Water Mark to his Publication
TY!!! I believe she is headed home now, it is a 3 hour drive!

19 January, 05:46
In response Water Mark to his Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 January, 02:39
Prayers up for your daughter, YOU, and for your entire family! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

19 January, 02:41
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
19 January, 01:37
🙏 I know so many moms dealing with sick children. It is so hard to watch them suffer. I have an ongoing prayer of mine that we will will all have discernement and wisdom in coordinating and managing their medical care. Praying for full recovery and peace in the journey to answers.

19 January, 01:46
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
💛TY for sharing and TYVM!!! God bless you and your family!!! God bless us all!!!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
19 January, 01:36
Prayers!!!

19 January, 01:45
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Terri ... @Terri
19 January, 01:35
my prayers for your daughter and family are endless from me..I feel in my heart that God has restored her...thru Jesus all things happen for the best ..in His time GBU n your family loving hugs from Canada ❤️

19 January, 01:44
In response Terri ... to his Publication
💛TYVM!!!

hope saxton @Scribe11
19 January, 01:34
Continued prayers for your daughter, Kris
🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

In response hope saxton to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 January, 01:32
Praying for your daughter Kris.🙏🙏🙏

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
TYVM!!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
💛

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
19 January, 12:37
Healing prayers for your daughter. God Bless.

19 January, 12:40
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
19 January, 12:33
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

19 January, 12:34
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
💛TYVM!!!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
19 January, 12:01
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

19 January, 12:09
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
TYVM!!!

19 January, 12:14
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
💛

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 January, 11:58
Keeping you all in my prayers sweet friend🙏❤️

19 January, 12:01
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 January, 11:43
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Kris William's daughter, who is in the hospital. Please bless her with healing that defies all known medicine. In doing so may it be clear that You have blessed this soul with a miracle healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

Kris I will sincerely pray this song for your daughter's healing "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole. May God bless you all beyond measure! ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

19 January, 11:51
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
💛TYVM!!! At least I can post as I wait to hear something!!!

19 January, 11:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
💛💛💛I have never heard this song before and it brought tears to my eyes. Perfectly sung, perfect words, perfectly brilliant, and perfectly loved!!! TY TY TY!!! Just amazed at this song and your beautiful thoughts to bring this to me!!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 January, 10:12
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

19 January, 10:19
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 January, 08:35
Lifting up all of you in prayrer.
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

19 January, 08:38
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

19 January, 08:38
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 January, 08:23
Praying now 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

19 January, 08:39
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
19 January, 08:07
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

19 January, 08:37
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
19 January, 07:01
Prayers for healing and strength.

19 January, 08:36
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
19 January, 06:58
🙏🙏 Praying for complete healing for your daughter. The Chaplet of Divine Mercy was the turning point when my daughter's kidneys failed after the poison shot. I just knelt by her bed and prayed. She is an agnostic, but was raised a Christian. Wellstar conveniently lost all records of her 3 ER visits. She is well now and I am so grateful!

19 January, 08:36
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
💛TYVM!!! Such GREAT News!!! TY for sharing!!!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
19 January, 05:40
Love and Healing to Your Daughter
Love and Strength to You and Your Family
💚🌟💚

In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
💛TYVM!!!

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
💛TYVM!!!