Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 January, 08:10
Update:

My daughter is still in the hospital. She has more test(s) tonight or tomorrow. Her counts are very very high and they do not know what is wrong. My guess is that possibly her infection in the gallbladder has spread prior to the surgery through her body. So perhaps I will learn more from the Doc tomorrow, no phone calls today from my daughter yet or the Doc, hmmm. But I did speak to her boyfriend and he hopes to have her call tonight. She is not out of the woods yet, so any prayers you can still spare, I would appreciate them! Thank You for your prayers!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Kris William's daughter, who is in the hospital. Please bless her with healing that defies all known medicine. In doing so may it be clear that You have blessed this soul with a miracle healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

Kris I will sincerely pray this song for your daughter's healing "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole. May God bless you all beyond measure! ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

11:43 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
19 January, 11:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
💛💛💛I have never heard this song before and it brought tears to my eyes. Perfectly sung, perfect words, perfectly brilliant, and perfectly loved!!! TY TY TY!!! Just amazed at this song and your beautiful thoughts to bring this to me!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 11:51
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
💛TYVM!!! At least I can post as I wait to hear something!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 January, 12:07
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
🙏 ❤️ 😊 God Bless your daughter, you, and your family. We all want the best for you.