Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 January, 03:29
It’s not a fluke that you are alive and here on AU today.

Both sides see your value.

[One] wants to control your soul.

The other is ]family[.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 05:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What can you tell us DoQ and @vincentkennedy bout what this young lady is laying out?

"Assuming" as I do that Charlie has some connection to the QFS or Juan would not have taken space with him to discuss it.
Charlie has stated that she is schooling him on how this functions.

I understand the banking and monetary system and I understand most all of what she is describing (fast as she is talking) but most people will not have a clue as if she is speaking another language. Some of this is not clear to me how they think normal ppl would ever know the difference the way she is laying it out in good CBDC and bad.

I will be having Brunch with Charlie in a few days.
Questions at the ready???
You know I am nice but at the same time I don't cut slack.

https://rumble.com/v25k79w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 January, 10:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If you believe the WH are in control and the “Plan” is on track, surely they included a plan for our financial future. Stellar is it. The current stock market is a cesspool we need something new. Whip and Emily are legit IMO, ask Charlie at your brunch.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes I want to ask more when we have our meeting. I personally have no experience with either her nor Whip.
Idk if we are even talking of the same Whiplash 347 as I have seen more than one.
10:44 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 January, 10:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There are a many fakes, that’s for certain, if he wasn’t legit, he wouldn’t have fake accounts trying to copy him and discredit him.