Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The biggest change for me in the past five years hasn’t been a switch in career, learning about corruption, or even fighting an information war. It has been the transition from spiritual ignorance (but some intuitive understanding) into a conscious incompetence and willingness to learn. It means overcoming my very damaged past, navigating the dogmatic religious spirits, and avoiding the many lures and traps. My sense of divinity and faith accretes slowly and carefully because I am wary of confidently presented simple answers. The Covid scam has been a gift in terms of exposing false prophets and failed doctrines. It has taken painstaking forensic analysis to locate the source of my existential pain and begin to address the maladaptive coping mechanisms. I am hurting, but there is hope. The recovery process from Satanic infestation of everything is a lifelong journey. Secular guides have limited range. Your church might be small and distributed. Spiritual war changes everything.
12:57 PM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
19 January, 12:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Figuring out that The Bible has been one of The Controllers best Tools in their Toolbox was a lightbulb moment for this Baptist Preacher's daughter!! After 70+ years!!! 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
19 January, 02:37
I love that you mention hope. I’ve come to learn that the deepest thinkers and most empathetic souls are the ones that needed the longer on-ramp to this awakening. it is a broken creation and we have had this time to sit/wrestle with our more complex reactions regarding the good vs. evil dichotmy. i feel that the biggest part of our growth has been learning to recognize the spiritual battle in literally everything. Simplifying it to black and white - I find the relief is exiting the greyscale comforts and shelter. taking a stand means separation, separation brings clarity and clarity brings hope. Even in our painful journey, we have hope.

“We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭8‬-‭9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 January, 02:19
Martin,
My thought tonight PST west coast of the United States.
Your past experiences or your bad behavior has an everlasting effect if you are a moral person. You can never forgive yourself. How do we let that go and move forward? If you can do that you are truly free.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
19 January, 01:17
thank you as always for pouring your thoughts out for us all to consume! i truly hope you find Your answer.
💛

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
18 January, 08:11
❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 January, 03:20
thank you for continuing to share your thoughts even though you are hurting and struggling, that is not easy to balance. you are a Warrior. praying for you Martin♥️ I do admire your commitment to truth. sending you love and Positive Vibes from Canada ♥️🙏

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
18 January, 01:30
;)

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
18 January, 01:01
Pain isn't a bad thing if it brings understanding and change. Welcome to the World Wide Great Awakening! Vibe up! ❤️