Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 January, 12:57
The biggest change for me in the past five years hasn’t been a switch in career, learning about corruption, or even fighting an information war. It has been the transition from spiritual ignorance (but some intuitive understanding) into a conscious incompetence and willingness to learn. It means overcoming my very damaged past, navigating the dogmatic religious spirits, and avoiding the many lures and traps. My sense of divinity and faith accretes slowly and carefully because I am wary of confidently presented simple answers. The Covid scam has been a gift in terms of exposing false prophets and failed doctrines. It has taken painstaking forensic analysis to locate the source of my existential pain and begin to address the maladaptive coping mechanisms. I am hurting, but there is hope. The recovery process from Satanic infestation of everything is a lifelong journey. Secular guides have limited range. Your church might be small and distributed. Spiritual war changes everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from _Z_D21_ ..., click on at the bottom under it