Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:12
Question....
Knowing what you do about Covid vax, do you trust any vax, past or present? If you're a pet owner, do you vax your pets?
My answer is no, no and no!
Where did feline lukemia, feline aids come from? Wasn't a thing back when! To me, vets are just big pharma drs in disguise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
18 January, 11:37
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Yeah my cat was under the radar and doing fine, then she started bleeding from the eyes, so naturally we took her to the vet. They told us she needed a rabies vax and we couldn't leave until she got one. And if we refused they would have to report it. We were so fed up with her illness and she was old, so we just went ahead with it. I feel bad now, because who knows what they really gave her 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Parnelli in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Par Nelli, click on at the bottom under it