Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I suspect a lot of good people in the intel community have gone mad or self-destructed when confronted with the insane cruel magnitude of reality, and I know I am only beginning to get to grips with it. The only way through is to heal your own traumas, let go of your own mistakes, and raise your own spiritual game.

I took a small step today. Feeling a bit numb and churned up. It’s like a spiritual herxheimer reaction as we expel the enemy mind parasites. Every trough we go through forces us to offload stuff that doesn’t serve us any longer. Being accountable rather than blaming the awfulness of the world remains a challenge; last week was disastrously bad.

Going back to Twitter isn’t about waking people up or debating normies. Truth and change is going to be forcibly thrust upon us. It has to be about peace and healing. The fight is to model that which we might become. Better to stay silent than curse our existence in hard times. Am feeling that darkness before the new dawn.
11:37 AM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
19 January, 06:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
18 January, 11:31
'spiritual herxheimer reaction'
like your way with words bro

like a little Irish feeling
sang by guys who turned out to be straighter than our politicians

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 January, 11:19
🙌🥰 Hope! I am feeling so much Hope after reading your post. I can relate to much of what you described! I feel like I have been peeling off this, and that and everything that no longer serves me..but at the same time becoming more at peace and more patient!

I think all of this waiting has helped me to become more Calm as a person!! 🤷‍♀️🤗

I wonder if the Time Traveling Patriots knew about AU and they are gaged their dates of Plan start times, on how we are progressing on this site? 😂🤣

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 January, 11:10
Growth💖 we are in this together😊 we get through it ALL together😊 Keep going Martin👊 WRWY

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 January, 08:13
❤️👍😃💥🙏✝️...I do feel that the negative energy is strong...but I also know who wins in the end

Ken Mac @KenMac
18 January, 08:10
“Truth and change is going to be forcibly thrust upon us. It has to be about peace and healing.”

👍

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
18 January, 12:37
this👇🏻 [2 pix]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
*key is to remove oneself from the 'Drama Triangle' - this book 👇🏻 is excellent, to understand 'how'

'Napkin Notes: On the Art of Living' https://a.co/d/6blwqXe

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
18 January, 12:25
TRAUMA, GETTING OUR TEETH KICKED IN, ETC, HAS SHAPED US INTO WHAT WE ARE TODAY. IF IT WERE EASY, EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT. WE ARE WARRIORS AND FEAR NO EVIL.

WHEN OUR COAT GETS DUSTY, BRUSH IT OFF AND MOVE UPWARD AND ONWARD.

'TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!'

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
18 January, 12:23
Well said, Thank you for the beautiful words.
Generlly, I keep my ears and eyes open, and my mouth shut. Anyone that knows me, knows where I stand, once I decided to dive into the rabbit hole years ago. I had to face allot of old trama's and mistakes though out the years, yes very painful, but worth it.
God Bless, Much Love and Peace

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 January, 12:23
Martin, thank you for so clearly expressing what many of us are unable to fully grasp, let alone verbalize. You are so very loved and appreciated ❣️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 January, 12:10
Well said, friend
One step at a time - sometimes a half step, but still moving & not allowing the spirit to stagnate

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 January, 12:09
Thank you for putting this into your eloquent words.💓
Love U so much brother ❤

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 January, 12:09
Beautifully said, MG.
Ty 💞🕊️🌾

#SpringIsComing

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
18 January, 12:05
We have to let go of the Past to be able to move forward.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 12:01
We ❤️ you Martin!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
18 January, 11:58
nailed it!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 January, 11:47
🙏🙏🙏 WRWY ALWAYS ❤️