Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 January, 11:37
I suspect a lot of good people in the intel community have gone mad or self-destructed when confronted with the insane cruel magnitude of reality, and I know I am only beginning to get to grips with it. The only way through is to heal your own traumas, let go of your own mistakes, and raise your own spiritual game.

I took a small step today. Feeling a bit numb and churned up. It’s like a spiritual herxheimer reaction as we expel the enemy mind parasites. Every trough we go through forces us to offload stuff that doesn’t serve us any longer. Being accountable rather than blaming the awfulness of the world remains a challenge; last week was disastrously bad.

Going back to Twitter isn’t about waking people up or debating normies. Truth and change is going to be forcibly thrust upon us. It has to be about peace and healing. The fight is to model that which we might become. Better to stay silent than curse our existence in hard times. Am feeling that darkness before the new dawn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker_911 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it