Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:12
Question....
Knowing what you do about Covid vax, do you trust any vax, past or present? If you're a pet owner, do you vax your pets?
My answer is no, no and no!
Where did feline lukemia, feline aids come from? Wasn't a thing back when! To me, vets are just big pharma drs in disguise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
18 January, 10:24
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
after 2 weeks ago i dont trust mu dog even getting meds they put my dog on and med and cause a mass after they told
me it was safe then thr day of the testing of the mass said it was a side effect i lost my sh*t told them there killing animals for money were the humanity to me my dog is my world if i aint working we’re together if this plan ever ends the vets should be hung high to (mount laurel animal hospital in nj

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
Sorry ❤️ hope your fur baby will be ok 🥺🙏
10:27 AM - Jan 18, 2023
In response America First to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Parnelli in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
18 January, 10:29
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
it came back non cancerous its just the fact he now has a golf ball size mass at 2yrs old i should of known big hospital needs money etc

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 10:31
In response America First to his Publication
Rotten, evil, POS! May they all rot in hell where they belong!