Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I can confess to having driven myself a bit nuts by worrying about whether I can cope with seeing the anguish of the poisoned and betrayed. I never watch horror movies (even Lassie getting lost was upsetting), yet we live inside of one. Have been living โ€œon edgeโ€ for several years, and sometimes fear does get the better of you. We are a very long way from the early awakening where you could still be intelectual and aloof, hoping for a swift resolution because you were clueless about the scale and scope of the problem. In the end, I simply have to be functional for the sake of my daughters, who will someday see that I was besmirched, and was the only one who fought to protect them. Them being put into enemy hands by the rest of the family and being made to watch has drained me. The adults who mocked and made poor choices get care if I have spare energy only.
05:22 PM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TonyG @TonyG
18 January, 04:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
In 2020 I was digging into things that still to this day have not seen anyone cover. It fooked me up big time. I can never look at the world the same again. I believe that my digging triggered a spiritual attack that shook me to my core. I had never been so distraught and suicidal in my life. It lasted from about October 2020 to about Summer of 2021. This evil attack on me triggered a defense mechanism and I deleted all of my social media accounts in Jan 2021. I lurked on Gab and AU to help me through some of it. Even though I did not have an account, AU helped me quite a bit. However, I am not sure if there are many that can truly relate to what I uncovered and went through. Ironically, this is the closest thing I have to an "anonymous" help group for therapeutic debriefing. When Q says "Have faith in Humanity", I find the statement quite humorous when I see how most of the population has responded (or not) to what is taking place in the world around them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
18 January, 12:19
You're a better man than many. Myself, I cannot wait to bathe in vaccinated liberal feminist tears though I will be happy to throw them this bone - but only after I get done bathing.

https://www.researchgate.n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
18 January, 07:07
praying for inner peace, wisdom, and love for everyone
remember we must also care for oneself- we cannot give from an empty cup
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ™

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 January, 07:02
"I never watch horror movies (even Lassie getting lost was upsetting),..." I can identify with that!

Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
18 January, 06:59
Martin, BRAVO!!! I understand what you are saying!!! Having recently been ill, during that time started to re-prioritize. SO much is theatrics that we have no control over. As for the remainder of truly important issues...we will be allotted the "job" of "clean up"....and frankly...my energy level is kaputz...THE ONES WHO DENIED those who spoke TRUTH will just have to do their own clean up.

Other Half @Otherhalf
18 January, 06:07
You cannot go wrong by following the truth. Your kids will see that in the end and be grateful you were willing to suffer the backlash to protect them.

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 January, 06:02
Sending positive vibes!

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
18 January, 05:11
I don't even want to read all the dumb comments here

I just love you
wish nothing but the best for you

God bless all WeThePeople
WWG1WGA
no one left behind
together
I am not Free until all are Free

Philip Rivers @ThePhilRivers
18 January, 01:33
Why do you sigh and groan?. You shall answer: Because of the news that is coming, and every heart will melt and all hands will be frail, and every spirit will faint and all knees will be weak as water. Behold, it comes and it will happen.
Ezekiel 21:7

Sarah Sunday โญ @SarahEwannaB
18 January, 12:49
I am with you. ๐Ÿ™Œ I want my Children to know I could not remain silent. They trusted their life without critical thought and now I must surrender to their choices. It is time to work on me and release the negative anything in my life. LOVE is the key Martin. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
17 January, 11:43

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
17 January, 11:47
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
โ€œTHISโ€ IS WHO YOU HAVE SHOWN US THAT YOU ARE AT YOUR CORE, FROM YOUR HEART. YOU ARE A GIFT TO US ALL. NEVER FORGET THIS. ๐Ÿ’ž

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
17 January, 08:20
Still praying now......all will be ok in the end......Congrats....The devil put your pic on his frig and he's continuing to throw darts at you.....remember that you have all authority over his ass.....we wrestle not against flesh and blood......but against principalities.....sorry for the curse word....but you get the message ;) Apparently, you are a real threat to the kingdom of darkness......CONGRATS!!!!!! Start breaking out in Praise to God.....you're counted worthy!!!

18 January, 01:44
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, gladden yourselves in Him]; again I say, Rejoice! Phillippians 4:4

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 January, 08:11
my real "Canada" sleeping "family" is like that.....
I mean grossly arrogant about "feeling safe" with whatever they injected themselves with........ which I hope is nothing.
at the end of the day they are "family" - I wish no harm on anyone.

Wishing harm does more to hurt me than anyone else.
"Father forgive them for they no not what they do"..
Jesus cry from the cross has become my daily cry....

along with "please help them to wake up".

Please please help them to see the truth.
Let me be "wise" with the time we have......... (which may be very short - or not - we truly do not know).

Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
17 January, 07:04
i've been besmirched along same lines across past fifteen years, and obviously far more acutely in past two yearsโ€“โ€“except dynamic is a bit different as i'm youngest in a family of six..

both of my parents, family colluded in lying to me (for nine months) about their vaxx status in order to attend my brother's destination wedding in belgium in 2021..

on most days i feel like i'm living in an insane asylum..

being ridiculed slash alienated slash excoriated by the very people i'm trying to save is easily among the most disturbing experiences i've ever had..

their 'inโ€“house' spiritual metastasis is more or less on pace with vaxxโ€“induced myocarditis rates..

Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
17 January, 07:06
In response Lucas St. Sebastian to his Publication
i was de facto excluded from wedding, a major family event, and no one in my family (let alone my parentsโ€“โ€“who 'love unconditionally' right?) remotely cared, intervened on my behalf..

it increasingly feels like they've all been overtaken by something sinister..

18 January, 01:49
In response Lucas St. Sebastian to his Publication
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. 1 Peter 5:10

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
17 January, 05:58
Isaiah 48 speaks to me.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 January, 05:53
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
17 January, 05:36
Prayers Martin. I think we all have felt this way at some point in our awakening.

some one special to some @godrus
17 January, 05:29
All Anons should watch this movie. It's about how people chose to cope when they learn that the world is ending at 4:44. We are all just humans doing the best we can under challenging circumstances. Reality is challenging.
https://www.rottentomatoes...

some one special to some @godrus
17 January, 05:42
In response some one special to some to her Publication
The disturbing thing is we have NEVER had 'reality' - nothing anywhere near close to reality was allowed to be shared with Normies. The folks who tried telling us the truth ended up dead or imprisoned:
Seth Rich, Michael Hastings, and look at Julian Assange locked up for a decade!
We know more truth now than our grandparents or parents ever were allowed to know.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
17 January, 05:28
sending you Love Martin โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™ stay strong. Sorry you are experiencing hard times. i wish i could help you

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
17 January, 05:27
Very well said! I believe a lot of Anon's on this board have had some of the same situations and feelings these last five to six years. Even though we are head straight for the light we will still experience some cuts and lacterations to the Spirit but that is building our character and making us battle ready. End the end, we will need to help them get through the storm.

Bookish Girl @Noninon
17 January, 05:25
You are not alone Martin ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™