Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
I never knew this, that’s amazing.
02:05 PM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
17 January, 10:07
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
I heard about this on a show I was watching. Nature is wild but beautiful ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sami Wood @SamiTWood
17 January, 04:57
I'm an Australian wildlife carer, and I have seen when little pinkie's as in wallabies and kangaroo's go to pass over they get a little white cross on their head, I say they are close to God when this happens and there is nothing, we can do to save them at that point. All animals were put here by God for a reason, so sad that our corporation they call themselves a government cull our wildlife even our birds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
17 January, 04:55
❤️I have a Jesus cross Donkey his name is Jimmy Jack. My mare had lost her companion and stopped eating and just stared at his grave every day. The vet said "Get her another horse or she may die". So Jimmy became her BFF and saved her life. 8 yrs later my husbands horse went blind. Jimmy led him everywhere. He is my farm savior❤️😇

arba happihr @arba
17 January, 04:51
I never looked at it like that.
Thanks for a new angle.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
17 January, 02:55
🙏EVERY FARM/RANCH HAS ONE. THEY KEEP PREDADORS AWAY. THEIR VERY TUFF AND CUTE. EVERYTIME, I SEE ONE I HAVE TO RUN MY HAND OVER THE CROSS.😇

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
17 January, 03:04
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I never knew about the cross on their backs. God is so good.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 January, 02:39
If you want to be Great in God's Kingdom, learn to be the servant of all.

#BlessUp

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 January, 02:16
It's ok Ronnie,
We love you just as you are! 😊🤍

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
17 January, 05:30
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
❤️ How sweet

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 January, 05:37
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
They are smart as well.