Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
17 January, 12:39
my left arm is dysfunctional today...
i dont know what i did to trigger it i didn't work out. my heart hurt 3 different times last night while i was eating dinner where every breath i took i had to stop because there were sharp pains and each "episode" lasted about a minute where i could not inhale fully without pain...

anyone know what this is...

i do not trust licensed ontario doctors as they have not been able to help me yet. they make me sicker with radiation from endless tests...

just looking for some advice if you have any 4 me

keep in mind, this is the result of gardasil vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 January, 12:47
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
A few months ago I awoke to my right hand & foot feeling like they were asleep. As the morning wore on, the numbness started to move up my arm & leg. My boss finally convinced me to go to the doctor, who in turn sent me to the hospital. My blood pressure was 217/149.
My suggestion, check your blood pressure & see a doctor. I’m in πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦too, but luckily no medical staff asked if I was vaxxed, & no required PCR tests necessary.
You have to seek medical attention.
Praying for you.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 January, 12:56
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
thank you it makes sense
as i have symptoms of POTS.

https://myheart.net/pots-s...

17 January, 01:05
Fortunately, once the hospital is informed that symptoms are related to the heart, they fast track the process.

i hope they do because last time i went to emergency room due to bells palsy, syncope (fainting) and POTS symptoms, i waited there for 6 hours and the doctor did not put a finger on me or even test my blood pressure or heart rate... he said "its stress related, youre fine." and sent me on my way within 2 minutes. this was in 2019. 4 years later i still have the same issues even some lingering bells palsy in my smile and speech... 4 years! wow
Ontario Hospitals have not been helpful to my large family yet.
01:14 PM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
17 January, 02:13
My oldest daughter, 15, was diagnosed with POTS and my youngest daughter , 11, was diagnosed with syncope. Neither have been poked but spend lots of time with poked friends. Niether have had gardisil either. We are trying the diest and exercise route for managing but try to get a teenager and a tweenager to eat right all of the time is next to impossible.
My prayers are with you that you find relief. I will also be watching in the event that you find anything that helps that is natural. Good Luck and God Bless you Courtney.

17 January, 02:19
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
i will pray for your girls β™₯οΈπŸ™ i am posting about this to find others who also are affected. so i will send you info that i feel could help your girls β™₯️ i hope you read the commentsπŸ₯°πŸŒΉπŸ™ i appreciate your prayers

17 January, 01:33
I switched my family physician of over 20 years to a new one after Covid started. The reality of the situation made it blatantly obvious that she was governed by big pharma & didn’t have my best interest in mind.
My new doctor immediately checked my BP & wrote a letter to take to the hospital with me. I wated over an hour & 1/2 in line. Once triage saw my letter & tested my BP again, things happened VERY quickly. When it comes to the heart, they treat it quite seriously.
I do think you should seek medical attention. Maybe try a walk in as opposed to your regular doctor. They may look at things with new eyes.

17 January, 01:46
thank you so much β™₯️😍