Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
my left arm is dysfunctional today...
i dont know what i did to trigger it i didn't work out. my heart hurt 3 different times last night while i was eating dinner where every breath i took i had to stop because there were sharp pains and each "episode" lasted about a minute where i could not inhale fully without pain...

anyone know what this is...

i do not trust licensed ontario doctors as they have not been able to help me yet. they make me sicker with radiation from endless tests...

just looking for some advice if you have any 4 me

keep in mind, this is the result of gardasil vaccines.
12:39 PM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 January, 01:23
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 January, 12:56
sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 January, 12:47
A few months ago I awoke to my right hand & foot feeling like they were asleep. As the morning wore on, the numbness started to move up my arm & leg. My boss finally convinced me to go to the doctor, who in turn sent me to the hospital. My blood pressure was 217/149.
My suggestion, check your blood pressure & see a doctor. I’m in πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦too, but luckily no medical staff asked if I was vaxxed, & no required PCR tests necessary.
You have to seek medical attention.
Praying for you.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
17 January, 12:56
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
thank you it makes sense
as i have symptoms of POTS.

https://myheart.net/pots-s...