Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 February, 05:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
He got suspended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
08 February, 02:02
I was one of the first to follow him, then got the boot. Saving my other older Twitter accounts until needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 02:43
Where We Go One, We Go All! ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ
The Patriot Party!
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
Patriots please help๐Ÿ‘‡
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#wwg1wga
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 February, 12:16
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉCanยดt follow him. I got suspended (both accounts) from Twitter and I canยดt delete them because I ยดm suspended. I donยดt want and I can ยดt (only have 2 mailadresse )sign up for a new .

Barbara _70220 @Barbara_70220
07 February, 10:00
I am following that account on twitter (not sure if it is our President) but some tweets sound like him ...just saying.

Proud Patriot @NevaC
07 February, 09:05
Was the POTUS born in 1946?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
07 February, 09:50
In response Proud Patriot to her Publication
yes

Kev Oooo @KevO
07 February, 08:34

Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
07 February, 07:55
Thanks for the heads up!

Farmerโ€™s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
07 February, 07:50
It is legit account. Miss his tweets, they are hilarious under the Barron names!

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
07 February, 07:48
hmm ๐Ÿค” maybe I should make another twit accnt๐Ÿค”, I was suspended indef few mnths ago for talking abt election fraud๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
07 February, 08:43
In response Adele Hdwy to her Publication
same

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
07 February, 07:40
thx! ill take tour word for it and checkout my #1 fave! you are the best!

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
07 February, 07:07
John Citizen is that account's backup account if you're interested.

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
07 February, 06:33
Watch it on and off, not sure if it is parody or not.

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
07 February, 06:31
lOOK at who he is following

Mye Shโ€™Rona @Ailgaard
07 February, 06:08
Ah, is it a parody, though, Ezra?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 06:11
In response Mye Shโ€™Rona to her Publication
Can't confirm that. I would watch it from time to time though.

Razz Matazz @RLH10
07 February, 05:48
Thanks for always keeping us in the loop, Ezra.

Sounds like a very exciting week ahead.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
07 February, 05:34
[PAY ATTENTION] they don't want you to know this...

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#RoadTo10kSubsTillJune #HiddenKnowledge #truth #COVID19

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 February, 06:12
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
they can have it from many willing sheep who dont wanna llisten to us "crazy conspirators"