Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
17 January, 04:55
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Ka Boom 💥 😅 🤣 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
17 January, 04:48
😆👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
16 January, 02:17
I am pretty sure Bono of U2 is G.S. son
It's such a tangled web with these scumbags

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
16 January, 02:18
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
He is worth 700 million

Just Mee @TrustinGod
16 January, 03:25
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I wonder if Bono and Oprah are still raising money to solve the humanitarian crisis in Africa...hmmm

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
16 January, 01:10
OMG, I just spit out my coffee. LOLOLOLOL

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
16 January, 12:36
is this true!

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
16 January, 12:36
LOL!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 12:25
His real father, a Jewish lawyer, had him adopted onto a Christian family, who worked with the Nazis.

Soros then worked with his adopted father confiscating the goods of Jews taken to concentration camps.

I often wonder if this was where he got his seed money from, for his ruthless work on the stock market, and in world politics.

He is a beast, with no moral center... hardly surprising given his upbringing...

Was this an example of MK ULTRA training, to remove all empathy?

Regardless, he need to be removed.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 January, 05:56
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
i never believed he was Jewish at all. just like the Rothschilds.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 January, 05:59
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
it would be like a confederate claiming he is an oppressed black person while all the while running a slave trade.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 January, 12:23
hmmm, they are like the bunch that pulled out of the titanic maiden voyage
🤔

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
16 January, 12:19
😂😂 I can't wait for the VK comedy tour one day.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 January, 12:18
❤️ Oh Vincent...there goes that humor again.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 January, 12:18
@VincentKennedy One Liners!! 😂🤣

We need a Coffee Table Book with his One liners, when this Sh!tShow is Over!!

arba happihr @arba
16 January, 12:17
I thought this is what I read lol
So should have Koch brothers Dad. 🤣😂

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
16 January, 12:17
🤣🤣🤣

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
16 January, 12:16
both should have bin swallowed

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
16 January, 12:15
ngl, i read top down.
i honestly was shocked...

but then i wasnt shocked anymore...

lol

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
16 January, 12:09
lol... 🤣🤣🤣

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
16 January, 12:08
klaus is dead,he died few weeks ago

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
16 January, 11:58

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
16 January, 11:55

1776 ... @IGG1776
16 January, 11:53