Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Looks like I need to stop bitching at my hubby about his salt intake

Is everything a lie?
08:57 AM - Jan 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
16 February, 06:58
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
16 February, 06:39
Bring on the Himalayan salt and a nice medium rare fat juicy steak!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
17 January, 10:45

Derrek Thomas @DerrekThomas
16 January, 05:56

Derrek Thomas @DerrekThomas
18 January, 09:55
In response Derrek Thomas to his Publication
The Truth on SALT - YouTube

The truth on saltToday we challenge the narrative on SALT. They lied to us about SALT, but they never mentioned which type of salt we should be consuming. In...

Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
16 January, 05:29
*Is everything a lie?*
Pretty much. I've spent most of my life learning abut what I thought was the best path to health. I didn't vaccinate my now-30 year old kids, I avoided meat all my life. I ate tons of plants. I've used mostly plants for medicine. I didn't eat dairy or red meat. I great my own food and raised my own chickens.
Some of these still stick as great truths, but the last 6 months I started doing sole water (see link below). I started eating almost exclusively meat, mostly grass-fed beef and eating raw diary. I quite drinking AS MUCH water and focussed on quality salts. I've lost 20 lbs in 3 months, my workouts went from 5 days a week to 6 and I feel like I'm in beast mode during them, my body is rocking and looks like a 35 year old, my skin looks great, I sleep 6 hours a night and never get tired in the day, and on and on. Health has been an obsession with me most my life, and since being on this Anon path the last 4 years, I've undone so much I learned, including a t

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
16 January, 05:04
Give that man a break my wife did the same thing but the salt we put on our food is only 10% of our daily intake -its literally in everything even Coke which I don't drink I do use Sea Salt/Pink Himalayan
I don't even worry about it anymore - its all a lie ALL OF IT
FREEDOM !!!!!!!!!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 January, 11:00
I enjoy small amount of Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt grains melt in my mouth ever once in awhile. I don't use any other kind of salt.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
16 January, 04:41
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
iodized salt is actually very important

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 January, 10:39

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 January, 05:18
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
16 January, 10:29
good I am a saltaholic - use only sea salt

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 January, 10:16
processed salt is bad

himalayan or sea salt is good

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 January, 09:27
If it's white it's usually bad salt. Sole water is good stuff in the AM.

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
16 January, 09:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've heard celery juice is where its at. it contains sodium salt clusters that bind to toxins in the body and helps your body excrete them. been doing it every day i can attest!

vox nova @panda_code2
17 January, 07:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I 🤍 Himalayan sole !!
Discovered it 3 yrs ago as a way to stop grinding my teeth at night 🤍🤍🤍 even tho my dentist said it was impossible.
Haven't worn a nightguard since 🤍
Love love love it.
Also makes me sleep like a baby.
I take it at night.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
16 January, 09:25
But it has to be the pink salt or sea salt. The manufactured stuff is still bad for us.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
16 January, 10:59
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
French Grey Sea Salt is what I use.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
16 January, 09:20
It never made sense to me because the oceans and our bodies consist of salt.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 January, 09:16
"electro"-lites

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 January, 09:16
All things in moderation 😉

In my own experience, to much salt is as bad as too little. “Only what you need” seems to work best for me.

But yes, most of what we “know” is a lie. I truly believe this.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
16 January, 09:07
real salt, himalayan, celtic sea salt…the refined salt is no good
🤍