Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 January, 08:57
Looks like I need to stop bitching at my hubby about his salt intake

Is everything a lie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If it's white it's usually bad salt. Sole water is good stuff in the AM.
09:27 AM - Jan 16, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
vox nova @panda_code2
17 January, 07:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I 🤍 Himalayan sole !!
Discovered it 3 yrs ago as a way to stop grinding my teeth at night 🤍🤍🤍 even tho my dentist said it was impossible.
Haven't worn a nightguard since 🤍
Love love love it.
Also makes me sleep like a baby.
I take it at night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
16 January, 09:37
I've heard celery juice is where its at. it contains sodium salt clusters that bind to toxins in the body and helps your body excrete them. been doing it every day i can attest!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Sue Briggs @SueB369
16 January, 11:57
What about Icelandic? Guess you have to look at how they process it.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 January, 04:58
In response Sue Briggs to her Publication
yes, some of the pink salts are fake. It matters where its sourced. ♡

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 January, 11:23
Damnit, my Sea Salt in white. I have heard the pink Himalayan is bad also. I need to try the Sole water. Where do you find it? Thanks VK. P.S. The informarion overload on products we consume is overwhelming. I pretty much just assume most things are bad now.

Next post, Senomyx. 🤢

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 January, 11:39
This is where I ordered my starter kit

https://himalayancrystalsa...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 January, 05:19

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 January, 11:15
Just like our white flour and white sugar...bleached.