Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
17 January, 02:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i have a video of this but it won't let me post it. Looked like either a chemtrail plane flying sideways unloading his entire cargo or an asteroid but after the white material stopped coming out i could still see the plane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
17 January, 02:39
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
Here is the video

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
17 January, 02:26
The Final Countdown
We're heading for Venus, still we stand tall
'cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
16 January, 04:51
Rather amazing when you see it, fun actually. Amazing one man had this vision & created

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
16 January, 04:46
What causes the lines when they’re crossing, just the camera?

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
16 January, 04:37
Winter time is right now kind of overcast. If the normal colder weather January comes, it usually is clear skies too.

Need to have a look at this if I could see them.

No stars visible during the summer here.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
16 January, 02:01
Impressive!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
16 January, 09:23
Any biblical references to this?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 January, 10:08
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
not sure!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 January, 05:07
I remember the first night my husband and I saw the first train in the sky, while relaxing in the hot tub. He said we are either being invaded or we are under an attack. That same night I researched and found Starlink. Thank goodness...I have had Starlink for close to 2 years. I live in the rural area, and my internet was so slow. Starlink has given me high speed internet, I can finally watch videos. Thanks Elon or whomever is Elon 2.0.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
16 January, 03:22
To understand why I'm posting these, see the video in my reply as I can't add a video to this

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
16 January, 03:23
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
this video goes with the two drops above. then read my reply to VK on the Falcon 💫

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 January, 03:07
sur le chemin 🙏💖111 😇

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 January, 11:57
That's cool, and yet bizarre to see.
Reminds me of drones.
How do Starkink satellites deal with solar flares?

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
15 January, 10:50
Threading the needle? We’re ready!!!

Red Edge @Rededge
15 January, 10:35
I saw some come over my place here in Australia in 2020.Was pretty cool to see but was like at 430am in the morming....

Tom Grant @GrantQ
16 January, 01:02
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Seen some over Sydney in Mar-April 2021. Thought the first one was a shooting star, then seen another and another and another (about 20 all up). All in a perfect straight line. Did look pretty cool. Puzzled me all day until i found out about the starlink launch that evening.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
15 January, 10:08
They are fun to watch. We had a great view one evening flying right over our home. We could see what looked like a starlink or something flying with them? was shooting at something. We saw it more than once. It was like they were protected by something.

Soul Shine @soulshine
15 January, 10:03
Interactive live Starlink satellite map...

https://satellitemap.space...

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
15 January, 09:58
Nice Cross. I do believe Elon is telling us God is in control.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 January, 09:56
Wow!! Thanks Kim!

Anyone know where these are usually seen?

What a site! Must be working w/ Guardians! They will Save the Day, No Doubt! 🙌❤️

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
15 January, 09:54
Pretty cool! And Starlink is AWESOME! 👍👍👍👍👍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 January, 09:44
🙏💥❤️😃✝️👍 Hey Kim...how was your Sunday?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 January, 10:29
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Pretty good Daniel!
How about you?!

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
15 January, 08:52
….awesome here in SC…

America First @Realdeal
15 January, 08:56
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
love sc will be there again feb 10th buddy of mine moved there years back going to be my retirement or if i ever get the courage to pack up and leave hopefully this tax thing passes ill
move there full time

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
15 January, 08:39
Observed these over my house one night, thought it was a UFO... pretty wild to see

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 January, 10:19
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
saw some last night. 3 in a row. was so strange to see it. weird.

all in a row

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 January, 08:38
That's 👇

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
15 January, 08:28
Cool!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
Cool!

Pink Totter @Totter
Why have I never seen them when outside at night? I'm always looking at the stars.

Juliann Munro @Claireshores
15 January, 08:27
do they always travel together in a straight line like that?

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
15 January, 08:24
Before knowing what I was seeing, I was kinda weirded out when I did see them for the first time........

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
15 January, 08:21
Amazing