Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
💛😇💛

Update on my daughter...

"I got to the hospital via ambulance around 8. My white cell count, my bilirubin, and some other stuff, are way up. I've had 5 bags of fluids. Still a blocked bile duct. My surgery is Monday morning, if all goes well, I get to go home that evening probably.

They didn't get me up here until 11:30, so I was in ER from 8-11:30. I'm on Tylenol and oxycodone, heavy duty antibiotics, a blood thinner (to prevent clots), a muscle relaxer (to help the gallbladder calm the fuck down) and lotsa fluids. Fun times."

At least she seems in good spirits, I have not spoken with her directly yet, but she sent this message, so she must be dealing with that pain well.

Thank You All for the prayers and Love! you helped eased my pain of wait tremendously!!! TY!!! Monday is not to far off! Thank You all again!!!
09:04 AM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Chris Foisy @ChrisfcanadaMAGAPATRIOT
15 January, 04:00
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💚🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 04:11
In response Chris Foisy to her Publication
TY!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 January, 10:53
Praying now, Kris ;)

15 January, 10:55
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
TY!!!

hope saxton @Scribe11
15 January, 10:05
Ty Jesus!! 🙏🙏🙏
Continued prayers for your daughter. ❤️❤️❤️

15 January, 10:07
In response hope saxton to her Publication
TY so much!!!

amy lilley @amylilley
15 January, 10:03
missed the original prayer request, but, she does sound like she’s in good spirits, will pray for the surgery to be uneventful and that she can leave the hospital ASAP, so TY for the update🙏🏻🥰🐸

15 January, 10:06
In response amy lilley to her Publication
TYVM!!! YVW!!! I hope so too!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
15 January, 09:59
🙏🙏🙏

15 January, 10:00
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
TY!!!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
15 January, 09:40
Are you going to be with her?

15 January, 09:45
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
She told me not to come, it would be a long drive for me with my eyesight, and I have my disabled son who needs me here. But I want to go!

15 January, 09:56
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Hospital just called and asked me not to come! They said because of COVID and all.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
15 January, 09:38
we will keep praying until she's home safely recovering 🙏

15 January, 09:39
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
TY!!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 January, 09:36
Keeping all of you in my prayers Kris…thank you for the update…your daughter sounds fiesty which I love🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
TY!!! Yeah she is and thank goodness too!!! I Love her dearly!!!

15 January, 09:55
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Hospital just called and asked me not to come down because of "COVID and all the other stuff".

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts

In response babushka rose to her Publication
TY!!!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
15 January, 09:26
🙏🙏🙏

15 January, 09:39
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
TY!!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 January, 09:25
🙏🙏🙏

15 January, 09:47
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
TY!!!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 January, 09:22
✝️🙏🙏✝️🙏✝️

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
TY!!!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
15 January, 09:20
Praying healing, for your daughter, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
TY!!!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
15 January, 09:16
🙏🙏🙏🙏

15 January, 09:37
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
TY!!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 January, 09:15
Afterward, lemon juice daily helps somewhat keep everything moving.

15 January, 09:35
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
TY!!! I will let her know!!!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 January, 09:14
Prayers Up! Gallbladder pain hurts like hell!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
TY!!!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 January, 09:11
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
TY!!!