Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 01:47
My dog isn't doing well. :(
Lump in her mouth. Vet said it could be Tooth Abscess or Cancer.
Gave her Anti-inflammatories and Antibiotics.

Asking for Prayers and Positive vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 January, 11:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just lost my girl on 1/5. I get a lump in my throat every time I don't see her. I really hate that feeling. Every time I come home to an empty house or turn the corner expecting to see her, I just break down in tears. I miss her so much.

At least 1/5 is also the official release date of my book for the movie. So the date will be bitter sweet for me. One chapter closes but another one opens. Wish it didn't happen this way.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
14 January, 07:33
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Sorry for your loss Angela. I pray that over time your loss will be easier to live with.
What's your book about?

It's the true story of my identity theft case which spanned from July of 2003 through December 23, 2005. I tell the story of how I got the identity of the first hacker which led to the arrest of 48 people. That one case led to over 4,000 cases and 64,000 arrests as of the end of December 2005.

The story took a wild turn when then President George Bush put an order out on me and my computer guy to "REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR LIVES". They had found a FILE on the hacker's server that contained copies of the original digital plates to make every form of U.S. identification which was found in July of 2003. He was trying to back date his knowledge of the FILE to use as his excuse of why he went to war. We were the only 2 who knew when it was found.

Lionsgate will be doing the movie. Brian Knappenberger the documentary and Disney the animated movie. Hopefully, I will recoup all my losses and then some. Justice.

Through Angela's Eye the Inside Story of Operation Firewall.
08:58 PM - Jan 14, 2023
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Tom Grant @GrantQ
14 January, 09:58
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Whoa. Your part of a real life spy movie. As the say truth is stranger than fiction. Where can i buy the book? I'm a slow reader so might even wait til the movie comes out. When would that be?
Anyhow hope it all goes well for you.

14 January, 10:06
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
I'm in the process of re-releasing the book. It should be up on my site in about a month or so. It's still available on Amazon with my previous publisher, Xlibris. Once it's re-released, it will be on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Ingram Spark. Right now it's also available on Walmart. It will be in their stores shortly.