Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 January, 08:34
Good morning family. It's all about 💗 LOVE 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 03:14
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Needed this today. Sickness pulls our vibrations down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 January, 03:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hope and pray you feel better soon 🙏💗

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thanks me too, thought I was better this morning then in a couple hours not so much.
Got to get my vibes back quick the universe attacks as soon as your freqency drops it seems.
04:31 PM - Jan 14, 2023
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 January, 08:20
Praying. Sending you good vibes and hugs Nana. Not today Satan!

14 January, 09:51
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thanks

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 January, 07:04
Sending you LOVE & LIGHT & LIGHT & LIGHT & LIGHT!!!
Lemons, oranges, honey, Ivermectin, Ginger,
all good & yummy things 😽🌞💐🍋🍊🍯🍵🌸

👇 Light & Love sent me this tree. This tree is YOU!!! 💛

14 January, 09:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Beautiful hun thank you

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 January, 09:16
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
👍😃❤️✝️💥🙏

Cad Patriot @redgirlqc
Activated charcoal is the best to get rid of the bacteria.

Cad Patriot @redgirlqc
Activated charcoal is the best to get rid of the bacteria.

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
14 January, 06:57
🙏Sending you lots of love and light! I am seeing a beautiful violet with gold light embracing you! No one will attack you Nana except the embrace of God's light!🙏

14 January, 10:50
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
Thank you hun, guess it is God's way of showing how much we need to surround all our family when sick or other life events bring down the frequencies.
Lifting each other. Universal consciousness helping each other,
WWG1WGA is not just a cute saying we all have to live together on this planet if this God experiment is to work.
Giving each other not only love and compassion but also the freedom to chose our own paths without condemnation allowing each other to just be as long as we do no harm.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 January, 06:43
1-13-23 JUAN O SAVIN
w/Josh Reid

https://rumble.com/v25dmks...

21:09 Josh Reid
The Jeffersonian Motion is where ONE MEMBER of Congress
can recall their vote for McCarthy..
Could we see
an impeachment of Biden
a scandal with Harris
the Jeffersonian motion put into place:
Removal of McCarthy,
& DJTrump in as Speaker & HE becomes POTUS?

Juan
Remember the Speaker doesn't have to be
one of the elected representatives
only someone that is AGREED UPON by all House members.
So you’ve established a pathway
where you COULD put Trump into office..
If Biden’s out
Harris is coming in
she doesn’t qualify to be President..
So you could do that challenge to the Speakership
& have a replacement on very short notice.
But we have the Brunson case
which is FAR FROM OVER—the appeal’s coming.
Trump is BY NO MEANS done in his Political career
& the leverage of it.
💥 & 2020—IT’S NOT OVER YET!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 January, 05:46
Checking on you, you've been quiet. Sending love and healing prayers💙

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 January, 04:51
You know vibes. Get in nature, go to bed early and eat more fresh fruit and spend as much time in silent mediation as possible- no people in your space, to get YOUR vibes back.

You came in clear to me so, you are doing better than most.

Lately when tuning into the internet where politics are intermixed, most of it is recieved with frequency static/distortion or radio silence- the negative vivbs just don't come into tune anymore, It's been wonderful.

I think the final separation happened and many of us no longer have one foot in each realm- you made it on to the higher timelines and maybe you are just detoxing in the higher vibes shaking off residual muck.

🙏💛🙏

14 January, 11:43
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thanks, the things happening dont stick to me anymore for sure.
The sickness at it's extremes tho pulls down the frequency. Letting me know how difficult it is for ppl that are sick and not just for a couple days, it would give struggle to retaining the high vibes.

We have to help pull their vibes up because in the mist of the painfulness most will not be able to see the other side of it.
Another lesson.