Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 January, 08:34
Good morning family. It's all about 💗 LOVE 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 03:14
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Needed this today. Sickness pulls our vibrations down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 January, 03:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hope and pray you feel better soon 🙏💗

14 January, 04:31
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Thanks me too, thought I was better this morning then in a couple hours not so much.
Got to get my vibes back quick the universe attacks as soon as your freqency drops it seems.

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
🙏Sending you lots of love and light! I am seeing a beautiful violet with gold light embracing you! No one will attack you Nana except the embrace of God's light!🙏
06:57 PM - Jan 14, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bluewillow in this post can reply
14 January, 10:50
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
Thank you hun, guess it is God's way of showing how much we need to surround all our family when sick or other life events bring down the frequencies.
Lifting each other. Universal consciousness helping each other,
WWG1WGA is not just a cute saying we all have to live together on this planet if this God experiment is to work.
Giving each other not only love and compassion but also the freedom to chose our own paths without condemnation allowing each other to just be as long as we do no harm.