Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 January, 08:34
Good morning family. It's all about 💗 LOVE 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 03:14
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Needed this today. Sickness pulls our vibrations down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 January, 03:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hope and pray you feel better soon 🙏💗

14 January, 04:31
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Thanks me too, thought I was better this morning then in a couple hours not so much.
Got to get my vibes back quick the universe attacks as soon as your freqency drops it seems.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 January, 04:51
You know vibes. Get in nature, go to bed early and eat more fresh fruit and spend as much time in silent mediation as possible- no people in your space, to get YOUR vibes back.

You came in clear to me so, you are doing better than most.

Lately when tuning into the internet where politics are intermixed, most of it is recieved with frequency static/distortion or radio silence- the negative vivbs just don't come into tune anymore, It's been wonderful.

I think the final separation happened and many of us no longer have one foot in each realm- you made it on to the higher timelines and maybe you are just detoxing in the higher vibes shaking off residual muck.

🙏💛🙏

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thanks, the things happening dont stick to me anymore for sure.
The sickness at it's extremes tho pulls down the frequency. Letting me know how difficult it is for ppl that are sick and not just for a couple days, it would give struggle to retaining the high vibes.

We have to help pull their vibes up because in the mist of the painfulness most will not be able to see the other side of it.
Another lesson.
11:43 PM - Jan 14, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 January, 01:44
Indeed. I found that if we live to move ourselves on the upward spiral of energy, others can catch a lift by the upward draft.

Ultimately, people have to decide for themselves to make beneficial shifts in their thoughts and attitudes. No one can do that for another.

Cherish those that always see just the cup. Those with a cup to be filled are blessed. Who cares how full it is. We are Gods cups.

Its easy to hop on a negative downward spiral, especially on social media.

It takes thoughtful discipline not to be tempted into the self indulgent ego in separation and to hold oneself in the service-to-others authentic state of peace, love, and joy.

All have reason for hope and to believe in good to be had for them.

John 4:38 Jeshua said,

"I have sent you to reap a harvest in a field where you did not work; others worked there, and you profit from their work.”

This was so the sower and reaper could rejoice in Gods Glory together, as you suggest.

This is so profo

15 January, 03:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Love you hun, well said.