Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
[They] have known this for a very long time. Hidden cures.
01:35 PM - Jan 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 January, 06:58
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
16 January, 06:49
Oxygenate you blood by using 30% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and cure everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 January, 11:07
Hence the Mask!!! 😷. I know of so many people in Remission for cancer, they wore the mask, cancer came back FAST and they died. Seriously …between my 2 sisters and myself, we knew 5 Females in 2020- 2021, when that happened!! 🤦‍♀️. More since then.

I have Oxygen Boost on the table next to me right now (a little addicted 😂).

16 January, 07:56
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Never heard if this. Thank you.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
15 January, 07:58
oh yes they knew just like they knew yearly mammograms would cause breast cancer
think about it Breast Cancer exploded once they started putting radiation on breasts on a regular basis
Evil, the entire system must be burned to the ground

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 January, 06:48
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I have just finished having a chat about this online then saw your comment. There is no why I will ever have a mammogram. I had thermography instead.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 January, 07:26
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
🙏WE THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THE TARGET OF THEIR RITUALS ALL ALONG. THEY WANT US DISEASED OR DEAD. EVERYTHING IS EVIL. THE CORRECTION IS COMING SOON. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND. FEAR NOT AND REPENT. IT IS SO CLOSE.

Evangelina @Evangelina
14 January, 01:55
Time permitting of course.. we should hang these b*s*a*d*.. revive them and do it again. Over and Over and Over and Over.

I'm bad ☹️

14 January, 02:22
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I will buy the popcorn. 🍿🍿

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 January, 01:43
Facial diapers had so many uses...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 January, 02:01
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Just where my mind went to. So many people that were in remission, are now gone, after the so called Covid years.

14 January, 02:24
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Posted this on FB as well, instantly censored. How could they even have listened to it so quickly? They didn’t. They are just bitches for Big Pharma.