Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 January, 01:35
[They] have known this for a very long time. Hidden cures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 January, 02:24
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Posted this on FB as well, instantly censored. How could they even have listened to it so quickly? They didn’t. They are just bitches for Big Pharma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
16 January, 06:58
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Yes they are . 💯 this one got me 30 more days . Then asking me if I was suicidal 🙂 wtf ? 😒

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 January, 02:01
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Just where my mind went to. So many people that were in remission, are now gone, after the so called Covid years.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 January, 02:07
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Yes, quite a few. Normies are about to lose their ever loving minds...I can feel it in the air. Now I know why I'm a lone wolf...