Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 January, 01:35
[They] have known this for a very long time. Hidden cures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
oh yes they knew just like they knew yearly mammograms would cause breast cancer
think about it Breast Cancer exploded once they started putting radiation on breasts on a regular basis
Evil, the entire system must be burned to the ground
07:58 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 January, 07:26
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
🙏WE THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THE TARGET OF THEIR RITUALS ALL ALONG. THEY WANT US DISEASED OR DEAD. EVERYTHING IS EVIL. THE CORRECTION IS COMING SOON. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND. FEAR NOT AND REPENT. IT IS SO CLOSE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 January, 06:48
I have just finished having a chat about this online then saw your comment. There is no why I will ever have a mammogram. I had thermography instead.

16 January, 07:58
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
How do you request a Thermography with your doctor?

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
15 January, 08:57
💞I stopped years ago when I got the false positive - wayyyy too nerve-racking for me - and the medical professionals didn't really seem to care very much that they just told me I had cancer - when I didn't.... Right I stopped mammograms - I realized all the wellness stuff the medical industry pushes is just ridiculous nonsense so they can line their pockets....

LQve Trump @LoveTump
15 January, 08:47
My last mammo was 2011. They had me come back for 2nd scan then wanted to do a biopsy.
I DIDN'T DO IT AND IM STILL HERE.
No lumps or bumps. I'll trust God keeps me healthy and bring me home when He wants

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
15 January, 08:51
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
You did the right thing- so evil what they have done to us all

Pink Totter @Totter
15 January, 08:17
Every year I get a card in the mail from a local hospital to come in for a free mammogram... every year it goes into the trash where it belongs.

15 January, 08:03
Amen!