Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
15 January, 02:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The numbers at the top are mirrored. 12/27 date 16:08 timestamp.
There are many drops with "mirror" included within the drop.
Some of what those drops reference: censorship, fascism, repeated MSM narrative/psych 101, suicide watch +

Just a brainstorm start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
15 January, 02:01
lemmings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 January, 11:23
Q 1222
These people are stupid

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 January, 10:01
😂😂😂😂

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 January, 09:51
Suicide Wknd Vibes.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 January, 07:03
No dipping their toes in at the shallow end first.. just diving straight in at the deep end..!

Mary Lennox @Veritable
14 January, 06:36
Chaos
Panic

woobee 130 @woobee13
14 January, 06:03

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 January, 05:36
My Jack Russell Terrier jumped in the water when we went canoeing ,he jumped off the canoe after ducks and sank we had to jump in and get him . I miss him so much he passed in 2022 .

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
14 January, 05:31
😂😂😂

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
14 January, 05:22
i have never seen a dog do that

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 January, 05:11
jumping in over their heads!!
🙌🏻

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
14 January, 04:57
I absolutely belly laughed at this!!
Thank you 😊 💓

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 January, 04:19
🐱 on Twitter
🐶 on AU

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
14 January, 05:32
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
what were they thinking when they created this character 🤔

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
14 January, 03:53
My dog pesters us to go swimming in the pond, but she refuses to go off the porch if it’s raining 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
14 January, 03:42
🤣😂😅 lot's of dog comms. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 January, 03:36
👍😊
😂😂

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
14 January, 03:28
dog comms

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
14 January, 03:18
🤣 That looks like complete chaos

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 January, 03:14
good morning VK
Lots of dog comms going on 🤔

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 January, 03:05
I have a Pug that cant swim. Took him to the creek a few years back and he just walked right in and stayed on the bottom. Got him out and he kept wanting back in, lol.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
14 January, 02:36

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 January, 02:11
Thank you for that. I was in tears from the previous posts, you switched that to laughter. 🥰

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 January, 01:29
Thanks for the laugh...best medicine❤

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
14 January, 01:20
Dog tubing!

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
14 January, 01:20
Feels like that kind of energy lately.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 January, 01:18
Can't say I didn't laugh at the end lol

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
14 January, 01:15
I'm so grateful to everyone here for helping me learn how to swim, before jumping in to the deep end of the pool.

This place is a genuine blessing that I do my best to pay forward every day.
Thank you @administrator @vincentkennedy and every Soul here.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 January, 01:09
Seems like a Dog Comm day!! 🙌👍

Ange Love @LoveM
14 January, 01:08
😂😂😂❤️🐶

TS 11:22 video length 27