Sam Brown @sambrown
The shot heard around the world ?🤔?
09:34 AM - Jan 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by sambrown in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
15 January, 02:38
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
I’m going to find the post I did long ago saying as much. I always knew it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
15 January, 02:05
pllllease biden couldnt be trusted in such a position he would been jerking off on the job lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
14 January, 12:49
This Doubles game has really screwed some peoples brains up.

Autmama 123 @autmama
14 January, 11:19
I always see Oswald when I see Pete Buttigieg

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
14 January, 11:11
ive thought for awhile now it was biden

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 January, 11:08
I was just a kid in '63 but I knew even back then that many people felt that LHO was just a patsy for a greater organization.
The likeness is almost astounding. What do we know about Biden's marksmanship abilities back then?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 January, 11:21
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
He just carried the rifle.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
14 January, 11:03
Oswald born in 1939 New Orleans LA
Biden born in 1942 Scranton PA
Sorry but no way this is Biden. Here are the two men at age 25:

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 January, 12:53
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
i agree.
oswald was in boot camp with my uncle.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 January, 12:53
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
i agree.
oswald was in boot camp with my uncle.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 January, 11:00
Probably Joe.

Vekhen Vekhen @Vekhen
14 January, 10:56
😳🤯

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
14 January, 10:51
SOOOO ready for the FULL truth to be exposed to the world, and yes, this WOULD be a shot heard round it!

if we've learned anything, it is that LHO was the patsy for [them]...but we can't leave out GHWB's roll, either.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
14 January, 10:55
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
If this was the first arrest it would certainly qualify as a shocker. Big enough to cause a massive wave of awakening that would ripple out into humanity’s collective consciousness.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 January, 11:02
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
But he died before he was tried. Conveniently.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 January, 10:35
I've been noticing their similarity for a long time now.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 January, 01:05
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Same here. I have been looking at Oswalds wife, she reminds me of Obamas Mama. Strange.