Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 January, 04:29
what happens to the debt after a bank goes out of business?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 January, 09:33
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Yes but what happens if for some miracle you actually have a small, hard earned savings, does that go bye-bye too?
β€œWell get your money outbof the bank…”
And put it where? How? Worthless Paper money? πŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
13 January, 09:36
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Buy Silver πŸ˜‰

we both winked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β™₯️
09:37 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
13 January, 09:39
Should have put *I am not an authorized financial advisor* on there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

13 January, 09:44
In response Evangelina to her Publication
ya me too. i am saying what i would do lol *not an authorized pre/post apocalyptic financial advisor

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 January, 09:38
Did we? I missed that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†