Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
what happens to the debt after a bank goes out of business?
04:29 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 January, 12:51
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
... will the dam break this time i wonder?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 January, 09:44
What if you don't owe any body anything, and your little bit of money is in a Building Society🤔? I don't know much about the difference between Banks and Building Soc' other then account holders with a B' Society are members who have a say/a vote in who's at the top... or something llike..🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
14 January, 08:21
I’d like my debt to go away. I’m being financially bled to death!

14 January, 09:15
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
pray for it 3x in a row, 3x a day!!!♥️

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
14 January, 07:15
What would typically happen is that the larger banks would start calling in the debts from the smaller banks. The smaller banks call in all their debts, i.e. car loans and mortgages. This starts a ripple effect. People default on their loans, the little banks start failing. People panic and start pulling all their money and create a run on the banks. The big banks start to collapse, and the fed goes belly up. Gold and silver becomes currency, and any crypto or NFT will be backed by either of the 2. Barter and trade becomes a thing again. All debt and credit goes away. Interest rates and inflation become a thing of the past. The deep state loses because all their mechanisms of fiat debt currency goes away. They lose all power and collapse.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
14 January, 06:16
Hoover much?.. Beagles say.. 'They" don't keep their wealth in a bank or Fort Knox.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
14 January, 01:25
The banks could:
- go backrupt or merge with another bank that will absorb the debt
- borrow from another bank (but this will likely cause a bank run)
- get a bail-out (unlikely)
- get a bail-in (meaning steal your cash to cut their loses)
- start a world war and hope everyone gets effed so they can contractually nullify their mutual debts
- boost their illegal business income, think drugs, child trafficking, etc.
- influence a military force to absolutely destroy the nation you owe money to and get them to borrow money from you to "save them"
- etc.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
14 January, 02:25
In response John Tiger to his Publication

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
14 January, 06:18
In response John Tiger to his Publication
Money is fake. So what the heck are "they" really doing with this system?..... slavery.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 January, 11:15
I assume of you owe money to a bank that goes under, the debt goes away with the bank?

BUT.....so will any money you have in that bank. Doesn’t insurance cover up to $100K?

Keep cash on hand.

Iam Mie @iammiele
13 January, 11:30
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
the FDIC holds about .01 for each dollar last i heard, so good luck getting you money thetr
#CashEveryDay

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 January, 11:15
I assume of you owe money to a bank that goes under, the debt goes away with the bank?

BUT.....so will any money you have in that bank. Doesn’t insurance cover up to $100K?

Keep cash on hand.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
13 January, 10:46
i like these conspiracies
MSM tribunals
Q plan is REAL
Trump is commander in cheif
Hollywood is gone
Disney everything is going ti be gone
Maxwell HRC Oprah Ellen EPSTEIN AND ALL HIS FRIENDS will be or are executed
racism is not real but propaganda and everyone will know that
Earth is flat
God is real
All children and trafficing victims will and have been saved
Pedophiles will all be EXECUTED
WORLD disease will be cured
history will be revealed to all
Giants are real
the earth land iis truly incredible, made of petrified living things like giant elephants
i am not sounding crazy for believing all of that
thats a world i want to live in

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
13 January, 10:48
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
also no banks no debt to Rothchilds or the Queen baby killer

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 January, 10:16
No bank, no debt at that bank.

No bank, no debt

No bank, no debt

No bank, no debt

Bee Saved @BSaved
13 January, 09:59

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 January, 09:55
🙏✝️👍❤️😃💥

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 January, 09:33
Yes but what happens if for some miracle you actually have a small, hard earned savings, does that go bye-bye too?
“Well get your money outbof the bank…”
And put it where? How? Worthless Paper money? 👀

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 January, 09:36
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Buy Silver 😉

Silver Top @Silvered
13 January, 09:43
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
credit unions too???

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
13 January, 08:51
https://www.defensenews.co...
and then there's this.... says as early as next week Ukraine troops will head to Oklahoma....
could they be targeted on our own soil and that leads to the 'scare event"?

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
13 January, 07:31
so will our mortgage be forgiven????

13 January, 07:34
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
i believe the answer is yes

America First @AmericaFirst17
13 January, 11:41
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
House mortgage is a total fraud. Heard it will soon be forgiven. You don't owe anything. Who owes it? Your STRAW MAN. I posted a video about it on my timeline.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 January, 06:51
That Yellen guy said it would happen by June. I bet a lot sooner.
4/1 sounds like a good day to pull the plug on it, to me.

https://www.reuters.com/ma...

13 January, 07:27
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
ya because a lot of people will just think its april fools prank lol

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
13 January, 06:26
What debt? They buy it back and they are unable to do this. Bonds are then exchanged for Precious Metals backed Currency. China has a $2T+War Bonds held by the U.S. Treasury from decades old war. The interest alone BQQMS. They know the cannot win printing fake paper. It's Over! CB'S are Bust! Trade in Bonds or Bricks of Gold. King Trump has all the $34 Quadtrillions say in Gold. Fort Knox. It's the Peoples Gold, the land, water, resources and environment in Natural Law. Father created all this for us to replenish, and have Dominion. We are his, his Children to respect the Commandments and All God's Laws. A Living Providence People. No Homeless, No BS Heiarchy delegating tasks, by nepotism and good ol' boy tactics. Cohesive Stewardships and Teachers for a Generational Bilblical Worldview. Eye For an Eye in Certain Cases of Laws. Sovereignty by Country, WALLS/ 🥶 and Individual Spirit in All Men are Created Equal. 1776 Republicanism. ~One~
God Bless America 🇺🇸 🙏 💙💙💙

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
13 January, 06:40
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
this is a fantastic post

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 January, 07:19
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
i love this very uplifting!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
13 January, 06:18
It goes in the ozone with the socks!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 January, 05:54
"Damming"? As in a monstrous cement and steel structure that regulates the flow of water? I know there's been a lot of talk in the past about 3GD but I can't seem to connect those dots.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
13 January, 10:59
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
That's what i caught as well. My guess is they try to dam, or restrict the flow of "cash" but it will eventually break because its too far gone.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
13 January, 05:37

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 January, 06:08
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Gotta Say... this is the 1st time I'm Praying for Failure.

It would be so sweet if they refuse to raise the debt
clg & shut down DC

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 January, 10:01
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
What happens to the little checking accounts we have in there...? Is it all banks or Credit Unions as well? Does anyone know?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
13 January, 05:10
burn it down!!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 January, 05:01

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 January, 05:57
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Be awesome if the river stayed...
Flowing a bit more slowly tho

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 January, 06:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
You can see here that the banks are failing.