Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 02:48
Let that sync in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
13 January, 03:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, what was the dream, I forgot 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 January, 02:02
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Or this one, maybe.

- 2023 shows me a fresh start.

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
13 January, 10:40
I have the collection. Great way to introduce the concept of time travel.

Other Half @Otherhalf
13 January, 10:22
So if you can time travel, you pop ahead to 2023 and ask ChatGPT to write whatever plot you suggest in the appropriate style, then travel back to deposit it in the 1800s. Makes it pretty easy as long as you have a cooperative publisher situated in the past...

amy lilley @amylilley
13 January, 10:15
the BEST BOOK, by Ingersall Lockwood😇❤️🥰🙏🏻
https://archive.org/detail...

arba happihr @arba
13 January, 10:05
Wow! What a great share
Thanks for the heads up.