Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
14 January, 02:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
About this dream....If its possible to go back 100 or so years and insert a book, then why not insert cures or stop bad guys before they have a chance to harm ? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
14 January, 02:04
october 5, my birthday 🎉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
13 January, 10:05
I think we are still in 2022🧐

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 January, 10:28
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
if true, then his Trump 2023 memes means we have another year?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
13 January, 11:19
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Yes, high prob, only bc it's J-cal or Lunar calendar has started to be used for BTS missions. One key disclosure was the JFK files released on 11/22 per Lunar calendar. There are prob plenty more for all the events unfolding, aligning it w/ astrology, w/c our calendar should be & not the Gregorian sorcery created by the Vatican to throw off our energetic alignment w/ the EM Toroidal field/Aetheric realm of Mother Earth.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 January, 10:02
Literally gave me goosebumps reading it again

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
13 January, 09:57
Bring it

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 January, 04:36
I like this dream.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 January, 06:21
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
My favorite VK's Dream. Looking forward to have it come true.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
16 January, 04:48
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Have the book, skimmed through it 2 yrs ago. This sounds like the Jr story about John Titor warning John Jr not to fly his plane or he would crash and die. John said his foot is fine, thats when Jr had his cast on. I guess that may be in the book? 🤔👍😊🙏❤🇺🇸⭐

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
13 January, 03:40
💛

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
13 January, 03:24
sync

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
13 January, 03:39
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
ditto .the crazee part lolz😆 all good i own it😉

Jen ... @Jenfranji
13 January, 03:09
Doq, what was the dream, I forgot 🤔

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 January, 03:23
In response Jen ... to his Publication
this one?

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
13 January, 03:00
Doq thats kinda like 41020 .ts today :)
18:31👇
Does POTUS make statements that are false?
Knowing what you know now…..
4541 👇👀
https://qalerts.app/?q=syn...
In recent months we have been witnessing the formation of two opposing sides that I would call Biblical: the children of light and the children of darkness. The children of light constitute the most conspicuous part of humanity, while the children of darkness represent an absolute minority. And yet the former are the object of a sort of discrimination which places them in a situation of moral inferiority with respect to their adversaries, who often hold strategic positions in government, in politics, in the economy and in the media. In an apparently inexplicable way, the good are held hostage by the wicked and by those who help them either out of self-interest or fearfulness.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
13 January, 02:52

Red Edge @Rededge
13 January, 04:04
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
nailed it

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
13 January, 06:32
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I live in Pa and Gov Wolfe was one of the five. They got money for killing the nursing home residents. In the beginning it was not for young, elderly and immune compromised as i remember. So instead they Infected them with already sick people. Depopulation, 2 birds, one stone. No disrespect intended. .😥🙏🙏