Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 02:48
Let that sync in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
13 January, 10:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I think we are still in 2022🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Yes, high prob, only bc it's J-cal or Lunar calendar has started to be used for BTS missions. One key disclosure was the JFK files released on 11/22 per Lunar calendar. There are prob plenty more for all the events unfolding, aligning it w/ astrology, w/c our calendar should be & not the Gregorian sorcery created by the Vatican to throw off our energetic alignment w/ the EM Toroidal field/Aetheric realm of Mother Earth.
11:19 AM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
14 January, 02:01
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
so does that mean 2024 ,

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
14 January, 02:11
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Sometimes I get confused myself on the year. Bc in a few occasions w/ 45's rally dates, they had 2023 on them, for those events & I don't think it's a mistake, it's a comm or some activation for the W&W for their missions. And so, i'm guessing, we could be in between, since we did got thru a major Quantum jump when CERN was kicked back on after 3 yrs offline by the WHs for the gridcrew repair missions. VK posted a drop on that clue last spring, w/ the hyperjump. So perhaps, the new yr (Lunar) incoming is for 2024? LSWH.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
14 January, 02:12
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication