Only people mentioned by Tracey54 in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
12 January, 10:29
In response Tracey Guillory to his Publication
I remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
12 January, 10:27
Sheriff Joe Arapaio and the Cold Case Posse held a press conference the same day that day Andrew Breitbart died.
Evidence was presented that Barack Obama's Birth Certificate was a computer enhanced and manipulated fraud.
Was Breitbart's death meant to stop or delay the presser?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Eaton @Backqup
12 January, 10:26
Yes, he was my friend in real life. We wrote Retracto for him. He was bigger than life.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 January, 09:28
“War”

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 January, 09:23
Yep, I remember. Hopefully he is one of the white hats, part of the Q team or plan. Pretty brilliant guy. I loved his passion. Hope he is still with us.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
12 January, 08:25

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
12 January, 08:50
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
My fav!! WAR! 🤜❤️🤛

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 January, 08:50
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Maybe he's on here now!!!

Love you Andrew!! 😘

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 January, 08:00
Yes, I do!!!